Workday Sales Executive - Public Sector (Virtual)
Company: Alight Solutions
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: August 21, 2019
Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a
people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight
Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day
by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we
Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life
for organizations, people and their families! Alight has 25 years
of industry experience. Our success is fueled by the expertise of
our people, and the strength of our proprietary and partner
technology. Come join the leading technology-enabled HR and
benefits service provider. Be Real with Alight and help us
reimagine how people and organizations thrive.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results
for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as
part of our Cloud Services business group within Alight Solutions.
As a Cloud Services Sales Executive, you will be responsible for
selling Alight s HR Services and Application Management Services to
Workday s customers and prospective customers within state and
local government. This is a role for a person with strong
organizational skills and with a real desire to learn and grow in
an expanding area of Alight s business.
Cloud Services Sales Executive
State and Local Government
* Develops and executes successful targeted territory development
plans to help achieve or exceed growth, revenue, and margin
* Reaches or exceeds assigned sales goals based on selling HR
Services and Application Management Services
* Works with solutions to create new sales/solution slides
* Develops and manages all phases of the business development cycle
including managing proposal negotiations, the statement-of-work,
and completion of all contract details.
* Regularly attends trade shows and conferences to promote and
educate prospective clients on the benefits of Workday
* Collects and communicates market intelligence on
products/services, incorporates it into sales client planning
process, and shares it with other key stakeholders within Alight
* Regarded as a thought leader, staying current with new trends and
developments within this area of expertise.
* Recommends changes and improvements to organizational processes
* Keeps abreast of updates and changes to the technology and
applies this appropriately in sales strategy and execution.
* Manages relationships with various Workday partners including
Workday Sales Account Executives, Regional Sales Directors,
Business Development Team and Customer Success Managers.
* Promotes HR Services and Application Management Services within
Alight Solutions and mines existing client relationships across
* Demonstrated selling success/sales track record and sales
* Ability to sell value of solutions.
* Proven experience in building and developing senior client
* Ability to apply the firm's positioning and brand strategy to all
aspects of business development effort.
* Conducts oneself as a leader of a team, maximizing the team's
performance by understanding the various work styles of others and
their roles on the team.
* Embraces entrepreneurial and creative spirit in work through
recognizing and capitalizing on opportunities to help with growth
and expansion of the organization.
* Demonstrates strong client-facing skills with the ability to
clearly articulate ideas and information and to respond promptly
and effectively to all inquiries.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment, to handle multiple
tasks and to adapt to frequent changes.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Demonstrates strong functional knowledge of various components of
the Workday technology, including core HCM, Payroll, Talent,
Financials, and other areas.
* 10+ years direct selling or lead generation experience with
demonstrated sales success with large, complex HCM sales.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
* Regular travel expected and dependent on sales opportunities
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should
you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and
successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight s
employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of
the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN
validation, education verification, employment verification, and
criminal check, search against global sanctions and government
watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug
test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks
are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and
sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal
treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or
other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race,
color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or
mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or
domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic
information, or any other legally protected characteristics or
conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we
take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment
qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans
and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations
of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with
disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and
observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Applicants for employment may request a reasonable
accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing
education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other
entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or
purchasers of Alight business units.Alight Solutions provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related
medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or
domestic partner status, or any other status protected by
applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions
is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action
Keywords: Alight Solutions, Lehi , Workday Sales Executive - Public Sector (Virtual), Sales , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!