Director, Online Sales & Self Service Growth
Company: MX Technologies Inc.
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Life at MX
We are driven by our moral imperative to advance mankind - and it
all starts with our people, product and purpose. We always carry a
deep sense of drive and passion with us. If you thrive in a
challenging work environment, surrounded by incredible team members
who will help you grow, MX is the right place for you.
Come build with us and be part of an award-winning company that's
helping create meaningful and lasting change in the financial
This management position is responsible for building and overseeing
a world class self-service purchasing and onboarding experience for
developers integrating MX products. This position is accountable
for the end-to-end success of online and self-service customer
- Define and execute a cross department strategic plan to
increase online self service product sales.
- Lead a cross departmental team to experiment, test, and
optimize the entire digital experience from awareness to
- Responsible for the self-service business metrics: ARR, logo
count, growth rate.
- Responsible for hiring and managing additional members of the
Online Sales & Self Service Team.
- Partner with product, engineering, finance, legal, and
marketing to optimize our funnel for customer acquisition.
- Partner with marketing to deliver web experiences and content
to optimize for self-service. Define campaigns, personas and
customer cohorts for targeting.
- Partner with direct sales to augment our current go-to-market
and support a larger self-service channel.
- Anticipate problems and propose solutions for self-service
related sales operational changes (ex. quota, comp, territory
- Liaison to train our sales teams on our most up-to-date
self-service solutions. Develop relevant updated content.
- Influence enhancement and self-service feature backlog based on
customer feedback and product instrumentation. Define customer
stories based on your market segment.
- Strong analytical skills and structured thinking. You know how
to turn data from disparate sources into a vision for what we
- Talent for identifying and prioritizing work based on key
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity, high visibility, and being the
directly responsible individual for the self-service business
- Resourcefulness to get things done cross-functionally
- Ability to use tools such as Salesforce, Google Analytics,
Excel, and BI tools to pull data and manipulate accordingly as
needed to drive tactics and projects
- Great project management skills. Ability to pull together
disparate requirements, get agreement on priorities, communicate
clearly and drive timelines
- Ability to explain prioritization methodology when competing
- Operational execution and troubleshooting by identifying issues
as they surface; proposing and executing changes to fix root
At MX, we offer a flexible working environment that trusts each
employee to work with their manager to create the right environment
for them to be successful. In this role, employees will have the
ability to work remotely in a home office setting anywhere
throughout the United States or at the MX office in Lehi, Utah.
MX is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and
inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never
discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin,
gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, military or veteran status, status as an
individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected
characteristics. We particularly welcome applications from veterans
and military spouses. All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines. You may request
reasonable accommodations by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: MX Technologies Inc., Lehi , Director, Online Sales & Self Service Growth, Sales , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!