Head of Sales Training & Enablement
Posted on: August 6, 2022
We are tackling a $100B+ market opportunity, and we're
assembling a world-class team to help us get there. We are looking
to hire our first Head of Sales Training and Enablement to help our
Sales organization consistently maintain a high level of
performance and effectiveness from day one of their onboarding and
throughout their entire development as a sales professional. In
this role, you will partner closely with Sales, Sales Operations,
Product Management, Business Systems and People Operations to
design and deliver new capabilities to our global Sales
organization as we continue on our path of hyper-growth.
What You'll Be Doing (Responsibilities):
- Create the Forethought Sales Onboarding Program to decrease
ramp time for Account Executives & SDRs.
- Build and develop sales enablement solutions across multiple
mediums including sales guides, trainings, gamified sessions and
other content types to reach a variety of learners asynchronously
- Establish program objectives, success metrics, measurement
methodologies, and milestones. Iterate and revise programs based on
feedback and metrics.
- Regularly attend sales calls at all stages of the sales cycle
to identify pain points and opportunities for sales
- Partner with Sales, Sales Engineering, Marketing and Product
Leadership to identify business needs, uncover new opportunities,
and prioritize training needs.
- Lead the planning and training efforts for Sales kick-off
- Build and maintain an accessible content library to house all
sales enablement resources.
- Leverage our LMS to create product certification programs,
sales onboarding courses, and other digital learning
- Onboard new sales professionals and facilitate the integration
of newly acquired firms into our Sales organization.
- Develop and maintain onboarding and sales training content,
mostly delivered via e-learning.
- Leverage dashboards and reports provided to you from Sales
Operations to track sales effectiveness from onboarding, ramp, and
- Map customer journeys and adapt sales motions and sales content
to optimize customer interactions.
- Research, pilot and evaluate sales enabling technology tools &
- Conduct regular assessments of sales activities and recommend
process changes to drive seller effectiveness.
Who You Are (Skill):
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Enablement, Revenue-facing
roles, Sales Training, Sales Leadership or Sales Support, and a
demonstrated knowledge of best practices, methodologies, and
technologies in each of these areas.
- Measurable experience with having a positive impact on business
outcomes, such as win rate, time to ramp, quota attainment, length
of sales cycle, etc.
- Experience in executing change management initiatives with
- Involvement and participation in Sales Enablement groups or
- Expert project management skills and content delivery
- Familiarity with learning modalities and best practices in
- Experience with SFDC, Gong, Outreach, LinkedIn Navigator,
HubSpot, Workramp, Notion.
- Strong understanding of software sales cycle and
- Excellent communication skills, able to take complex technical
concepts and translate them for a non-technical audience.
Keywords: Forethought, Lehi , Head of Sales Training & Enablement, Sales , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!