Sr Operations Analytics Analyst
Company: LendingClub Bank
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Current Employees of LendingClub: Please apply via your internal
Workday AccountLendingClub Corporation (NYSE: LC) is the parent
company of LendingClub Bank, National Association, Member FDIC, and
the only full-spectrum fintech marketplace bank. Members can gain
access to a broad range of financial products and services through
a technology-driven platform, designed to help them pay less when
borrowing and earn more when saving. Since 2007, more than 4
million members have joined the Club to help reach their financial
goals. We're leading the governance of a new industry by developing
ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better
opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial
future and our team is committed to making that a reality. Come
join us!About the RoleThe Sr Operations Analyst will be responsible
for leveraging data from across the entire business to drive
improvement in the Member Experience. You will identify member
friction points, quantify impacts & drivers, and then partner with
the Operations teams to address and improve processes and
procedures through meaningful project initiatives. You will be
supporting our production managers in Service, Sales, Collections,
Banking, and Back Office distributed across multiple channels
including Phone, Email, Chat, and SMS. By driving the Member
Experience, you will strengthen LendingClub's value proposition and
ensure that every customer becomes a life-long member. Your work
will directly impact the experience of millions of LendingClub
Members, and the work of hundreds of your front-line coworkers. If
you find yourself constantly asking the question "Why?" and are
always looking for ways to "make it better next time", we would
love to hear from you!What You'll Do
- Help stakeholders and leaders to understand and define their
business problems, ie what are they trying to solve?
- When needed, build new data layers and views to gain insight
into the business problems.
- Take projects from conception, through research,
implementation, and presentation of insights to senior leadership
and key partners. Gather and incorporate feedback and lead
laterally/upward to gather buy in and drive forward.
- As appropriate, design and develop data pipelines and build
self-service tools and dashboards that will solve for potential
future requirements, not just today's need.
- Working with stakeholders, establish governance, controls, and
processes to effectively manage VOM KPIs in an ongoing fashion
- Manage multiple ongoing projects simultaneously while working
with stakeholders to understand and set
- Be a touchstone of expertise for all things related to the
Member Experience. Fingers on the pulse, and eyes on the
- Support your fellow analysts as needed to boost the efficiency
and effectiveness of their solutionsAbout YouYou have a strong
understanding of contact centers and systems and can thrive in a
fast-paced, constantly evolving, high-volume environment. You
maintain a flexible task list and are constantly in tune with all
customer facing departments and external stakeholders. You have a
maniacal focus on the Member Experience and are constantly looking
for ways to make it better through your analysis and
- Strong analytical and organization skills, with the ability to
compile, analyze, summarize, and gather actionable insights from
large amounts of raw data using BI tools
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative,
problem solve, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize daily
- Top-notch presentation skills with the ability to wow your
audience with deep analytics and convincing recommendations.
- Excellent proficiency in data visualization tools (Tableau
development experience a strong plus).
- Advanced Excel Skills (e.g. advanced functions, named ranges,
macros, pivot tables, data connections, etc.).Preferred
- 2-4 years of practical analytics experience.
- Strong knowledge of a scientific computing language (such as R
or Python) and SQL
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline or equivalent
experience. Master's preferred.
- Deep experience with database structures, schemas, and data
pipelining. Experience with APIs a plus.
- Prior experience with financial services or customer analytics
- Heavy experience in continual process improvement and
optimization. Certification in Six Sigma/Lean/ISO or similar &
formal RCA methods a plus.
- Strong understanding of call center operations & metrics (i.e.,
AHT, Adherence, Occupancy, etc.) and underwriting productivity
metrics (i.e., throughput, turnaround time, etc).#LI-SS1LendingClub
is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity,
equity, and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on
the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including
pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related
medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability
status, political views or activity, or other applicable legally
protected characteristics. We believe that a variety of
perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work
together to transform the traditional banking system. We are
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified
individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If
you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: LendingClub Bank, Lehi , Sr Operations Analytics Analyst, Professions , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!