Company: Alera Group
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Lighthouse Insurance group, an Alera Group Company is seeking a
Account Manager to join our Employee Benefits team.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting
opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously,
speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual
accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part
of an amazing organization!
About Lighthouse, An Alera Group Company
Established in 1995, Lighthouse is a full-service insurance firm
serving communities throughout Michigan. We are proud, trusted
insurance experts empowering our clients to live confidently
knowing the Lighthouse Team is behind them. As an Alera Group
company, our teams have access to a national pool of
industry-leading resources while maintaining our unique local
capabilities, relationships, and commitment to the communities we
serve. We provide the best of both worlds: national scope and local
Why Work Here?
We maintain a unique model of collaboration at a local and national
level enabling employees to learn, grow, and make a positive
impact. We focus on listening generously, speaking straight, and
building each other up through mutual accountability and shared
As an Account Manager you will build trusting client relationships
through consistently delivering on commitments, proactively
anticipating needs, and articulating complex topics in a simple,
relatable way. The objective of an Account Manager is to retain
clients by delivering the highest degree of customer service while
managing everything from their day-to-day needs to the plan renewal
and open enrollment process.
- Manage the growth of a designated book of business as relating
to marketing, claims, retention, and account development in
collaboration with Sales Executives, Senior Account Managers,
Account Coordinators, and other support staff.
- Develop and maintain strong internal and external
relationships, to provide the highest level of customer services
and effectively negotiate on behalf of clients with carriers and
other service providers.
- Support clients and their employees with claims reporting,
health care navigation, and carrier advocacy.
- Educate clients and their employees regarding benefit trends,
benchmarking data & analytics, legislation and compliance changes,
benefit administration systems and technology tools, and all
relevant Lighthouse capabilities and services.
- Provide timely and thorough answers to billing questions,
membership audits, eligibility questions, and other service
- Perform insurance policy, coverage, and exposure reviews.
- Mentor and train entry level and junior members of the Service
- Pursue a program for personal and professional development
within the Alera Group network.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment - build trust,
open communication, creative thinking & cohesive teamwork.
- Support Lighthouse Group culture through leading by
- Performs other responsibilities and duties as needed.
- Business experience or related college degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Benefits or Human
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with diverse
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong proficiency with Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Holds or willing to obtain Michigan insurance license and
complete continuing education requirements as needed
Equal Opportunity Employment
We're an equal opportunity employer . All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California
Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
Keywords: Alera Group, Lehi , Compensation Consultant, Professions , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!