Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Client: Can disclose over the phone Contract Length: 6-12 Month
Contract to HirePay: 18-20/hr. Based on experience Shifts: (Include
an 1 hour lunch)
Summary of Responsibilities:Provides accurate and timely technical
support to the clients customers via telephone, email and chat.
Addresses incidents within predetermined service levels, requiring
the ability to multi-task and prioritize. Insures that needs of
customers are met. Champions' customer concerns regarding possible
product defects/design issues. Carries out projects as assigned and
supports other team members in order to represent the client in a
professional manner. Principal Responsibilities and Essential
- Provides technical support via telephone, email and chat. -
Educates customers on the use of the client's products. -
Champions' Customer issues from feedback stage through delivery of
- Accurately records and maintains incidents in accordance with
- Assists Development and Implementation staff in resolving
- Validates and reports customer submitted defect/design
- Assists in testing new and enhanced products.
- Participates in department team meetings.
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual
- Completes all special projects and other duties as
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable
accommodation. Job Qualifications:
- High school diploma.
- 1 year of experience in a call center environment offering
technical phone and chat support.
- Experience in a customer support environment, preferably in a
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to systematically and effectively troubleshoot problems
while ensuring customer satisfaction within stated service level
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to listen effectively and understands the details of a
- Other responsibilities assigned by supervisor or manager. This
job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be
asked by management to perform other duties. You will be evaluated
in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job
description. Management has the right to revise this job
description at any time.
EEO EmployerApex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do
not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race,
color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our
website for a search or application, please contact our Employee
Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Keywords: Apex Systems, Lehi , Support Technician, Professions , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!