Company: PCF Insurance Services
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Treasury AnalystWill report to the Chief Accounting Officer and
supports the Treasury Department in the oversight and management of
financial forecasting, data analytics, customer service and
maintenance of accounts related to investments, debt, and cash
- Integrate newly acquired agencies into our Bank of America
- Provide support in opening new bank accounts, and train new
agencies on CashPro.
- Quickly establish access and signature authority on acquired
accounts, and promptly remove signature authority and admin access
- Help maintain record of account structure and signatory
contacts on new account and acquired accounts and stay in
compliance with all bank requirements. Ensure cash is swept weekly
from legacy accounts to Bank of America until legacy accounts are
- Assist in process of moving direct deposits and automatic
payments from acquired accounts to new Bank of America accounts,
and ensure all disbursements are made from Bank of America as
quickly as possible.
- Closely monitor activity in acquired accounts to ensure
compliance with company policy.
- Maintain debt and interest payment transactions schedule, and
ensure payments are made timely
- Prepare and manage the cash forecast and daily cash
- Administer bank account activities such as user maintenance,
adding users, and payment approvals.
- Partner with Accounts Payable, Accounting, and other teams to
improve processes and facilitate implementation.
- Assist agencies with banking operation questions, CashPro
assistance, or any treasury questions.
- Handle other various duties such as researching and reconciling
items and providing information for Accounting and Payroll
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related
- 2+ years' relevant experience
- Experience managing multiple bank accounts across multiple
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Advanced
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of
professionalism with all levels of customers, other team members,
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with vendors and
- Strong financial acumenBenefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experienceOur Core
- Build quality relationships between brands
- Provide world-class service
- Construct a collaborative culture
- Demonstrate operational excellencePCF Insurance Services is a
rapidly growing full-service consultant and brokerage firm
headquartered in Lehi, Utah with more than 100+ locations across
the country. PCF is one of the most active acquirers in the
industry, having closed 36 acquisitions in 2020. PCF maintains
strong relationships with all the blue-chip national carriers and
regional insurers, to create strategies that enable our agency
Partners to maximize each client we serve.
Keywords: PCF Insurance Services, Lehi , Treasury Analyst, Professions , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!