Senior Data Scientist
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Entrata's Sr. Data Scientist is who we rely on to help us
uncover information hidden in our vast amounts of data. They will
add critical insights to our customer-facing property management
data products by designing, developing, evaluating, and
implementing advanced predictive and machine learning models. We're
looking for a problem solver who's highly motivated, innovative,
agile, and disruptive. We value having a diverse team and offer
this position a remote/hybrid option with flexible work
- Translate business problems into a framework for advanced
analysis by engaging our partners in product and through
conversations with our customers. Establish clear project goals and
deliverables for these projects.
- Lead strategy, design, implementation, and evaluation of
machine learning models to enhance our customer-facing data
products. Build strategies for continual monitoring of the
performance of these models.
- Analyze and assess existing machine learning for accuracy and
performance. Help define improvements for existing solutions. Our
current models are written in Python on Databricks.
- Verify data quality and cleanse or prepare data as needed for
- Advocate for the implementation of industry best practices and
new technologies to support business goals.
- Nurture remarkable relationships with cross-functional, diverse
teams throughout the organization, considering social identities
and experiences including, but not limited to, ability, culture,
ethnic and racial(ized) backgrounds, gender, and sexual
orientation, to maintain good working relationships with
- 8+ years of designing, programming, and evaluating predictive
and machine learning models
- Strong experience with statistical modeling
- Strong experience with feature engineering and the manipulation
- 2+ years of Python/Spark programming experience
- Experience with Databricks, AWS, Google, or other cloud
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively including
communication about data and data storytellingPreferred
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent work
experienceWhen Entrata claims "Be the Joneses'' as one of our core
values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for
property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to
lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of
thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who
come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking,
forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to
collaborate and to have a good time.But members of the 'Jones
Family' aren't just smart and ambitious, they're the living
embodiment of another core Value: "Be Excellent to Each Other."
Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and
inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination.
We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color,
ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected
veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected
by law.It's a great place to work; a place where we live by the
words "Business in the Front, Party in the Back." Will you join
Keywords: Entrata, Lehi , Senior Data Scientist, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!