Company: Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
Posted on: November 26, 2022
PRMG is Built by Originators for Originators. - There is a
reason why PRMG is consistently voted one of the best places to
work. - We focus on the areas that make an Originator successful
and have an unmatched Culture. - We look forward to helping you
succeed as an Originator. - -Essential Job Functions:
- Organization: Develops and implements strategies, satisfying
customer needs through a full array of products and services.
- Coordination: Uses judgment and discretion to ensure
uninterrupted flow of business.
- Communication: Communicates well verbally and in writing with
co-workers and customers acting as liaison between customer and
Company's internal departments to ensure cohesive business
- Equipment: Uses such office equipment as computer terminals,
copiers, and FAX machines.
- Physical: Sits and stands for extended time periods. Hearing
and vision within normal ranges. -Must devote substantially more
than 50 percent of working hours outside of any Company office,
home office, and any other fixed site, meeting with customers and
potential customers seeking residential mortgage financing.
- Verifies, compiles, and inputs application information for
- Discuss and advise the client of their home loan options.
- Reviews residential loan application file to verify that
application data is complete and meets establishment standards,
including type and amount of mortgage applied for, including but
not limited to borrower assets, liabilities, and length of
- Informs supervisor of discrepancies in title or survey.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Current, valid NMLS license or appointment in good
- Must have applicable state licensing. -
- Two to five years' experience are preferred. -
- Must also meet one of the following 3 options:
- Actively funding more than 2 loans/month, or
- Xinnix Training completion for Loan Origination required,
- Origination mentor assigned to new Loan Officer by branch who
funds more than 2 loans/month (see PRMG Loan Officer Mentor
- Ability to make sound judgments on the resolution of service,
credit decision, funding, and post-close issues.
- Ability to problem-solve and exercise independent judgment
while displaying a high degree of initiative.
- Ability to handle detailed assignments and maintain
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills necessary to prioritize workload and
delegate responsibility. - -Travel:
- May be required.USD $15,000.00/Yr.USD $250,000.00/Yr.
Keywords: Paramount Residential Mortgage Group, Lehi , Loan Officer, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!