Host / Hostess
Posted on: November 20, 2022
A Host/Hostess at Dennys plays a special role for our guests.
You are often their first impression and last impression, and we
count on you to sincerely make them feel at home every time!
The Host or Hostess greets guests in a warm, friendly, smiling
manner that welcomes them into our restaurant and sets the stage
for a positive dining experience. A Dennys Host or Hostess has a
Guests First attitude, engaging in friendly conversation with
guests as you perform dutiesResponsibilities:
- Suggesting new menu items from our limited time offerings.
- Receiving payment and making correct change.
- Assisting with beverages like bold, signature or flavored
- Cleaning, completing side work, and organizing supplies as
- Willingly assisting other team members without being
- Providing total guest satisfaction.
- Greets and welcomes all customers immediately upon arrival and
verifies number in their party. Determines special needs, e.g.,
high chairs, special menus.
- Collects payment from customers immediately, in accordance with
established cash handling procedures, inquires about food/service
satisfaction and handles customer complaints/suggestions
- Seats customers at tables/booths appropriate for their needs
and those of the restaurant, and introduces feature of the
- Keeps hostess area stocked and clean, e.g., to-go items and
- Handles incoming telephone calls immediately, and takes to go
orders as appropriate.
- Maintains proper supply of clean menus.
- Periodically supplies customers with initial beverage
suggestions and provides beverage order and refills.
- Assists service personnel in clearing and setting tables.
- Resolves complaints as he/she becomes aware of them, notifying
the manager of any complaints received.
- Assists other service personnel as needed.Company
IntroductionDenny's is America's diner. For over 60 years, Dennys
has been a place where people can come in, sit down and connect
with one another over great food. Its a place that was founded on
togetherness, where you can have the usual or try something new.
Were always open and were always serving your favorites. So come
in, leave your troubles at the door and enjoy some great food. See
you at Dennys.
Harold Butler and Richard Jezak opened a donut stand in 1953 and
called it Dannys Donuts. Butlers stated promise was To serve the
best cup of coffee, make the best donuts, give the best service,
offer the best value and stay open 24 hours a day. Today that donut
stand is a restaurant chain with a slightly different name, over
1,700 locations and a proven reputation for keeping Mr. Butlers
Keywords: Denny's, Lehi , Host / Hostess, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!