Sales Development Representative
Posted on: November 19, 2022
At Neighbor, our vision is to bring communities together by
solving our neighbors' biggest challenges.
We're building the largest hyperlocal marketplace the world has
seen. We've raised over $65 million from top-tier investors such as
Andreessen Horowitz and the creators of DoorDash, Airbnb, and Uber.
Our marketplace is already flourishing in all 50 states and we're
just getting started! To learn more, here is what one of our
investors wrote after leading Neighbor's Series A.
We're looking for a top Sales Development Representative to help
lead our expansion strategy. This role will consist of qualifying
both outbound and inbound leads from small to mid market size
companies, scheduling product demonstrations, then closing and
onboarding prospective clients.
This role is critical to the business and you will have the
opportunity to work cross-functionally to achieve an excellent
customer experience while having a direct impact on our revenue and
* Master the ability to evangelize the Neighbor story for all types
of small businesses and commercial real estate owners
* Build a strong sales pipeline through targeted, effective calling
of cold and warm leads
* Prospect and research to identify new sales opportunities
* Align Neighbor's platform to prospective business owners'
* Perform industry research and analysis to identify sales
* Ensure successful follow-through of sales cycle by maintaining
accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM
* Respond to warm leads that come through the pipeline in an
efficient manner and adhere to a consistent follow-up process
* Own the closing process with leads and their onboarding to the
* Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure your client's highest
* 1+ years of outbound/inbound experience in a high volume sales
environment, preferably over the phone
* Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and are willing to
wear multiple hats across a small team
* A proven track-record of achieving and exceeding sales
* Exceptional at staying organized and being able to prioritize
* Willingness to speak up and suggest process improvements
* You are at your best when under pressure and hit deadlines
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* You are hardworking and go the extra mile to achieve goals
* Ability to empathize with customers
* Stock options
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Generous PTO
* 11 paid company holidays
* Hybrid work model - WFH every Monday
* 401(k) plan
* Infant care leave
* On-site gym/showers open 24/7
Neighbor is a marketplace where people with extra space in /around
their home connect with people in need of storage. At 50% the cost
of traditional self-storage, Neighbor provides affordable storage
to renters and the ability for hosts to monetize unused space. Come
help us disrupt the $40 Billion Dollar self-storage industry!
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, VC-backed tech
startup. You will be part of a fun, collaborative and inclusive
team of innovative, talented, and motivated individuals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing
a positive interview experience for every candidate. If
accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed,
connect with us via email at email@example.com. Check out our careers
page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at
Keywords: Neighbor, Lehi , Sales Development Representative, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!