Posted on: November 18, 2022
Our mission is to redefine the home experience through
intelligently designed products and services delivered to every
home by people who care.
Who We Are:
Vivint Smart Home is the leading provider of smart home services in
North America. Vivint delivers an integrated smart home system with
in-home consultation, professional installation and support
delivered by its Smart Home Pros, as well as 24-7 customer care and
monitoring. Dedicated to redefining the home experience with
intelligent products and services, Vivint serves more than one
million customers throughout the U.S. and Canada. Vivint is the
largest tech employer in Utah, a certified Great Place to Work, and
one of Fast Company's World's 50 Most Innovative Companies for
This is a full time (Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm) opportunity.
Vivint's Recruiting Coordinator will assist the Corporate and
Technical Recruiting team with the pre-hire, hire, and post-hire
on-boarding processes. The recruiting coordinator will manage job
requisitions, schedule interviews, coordinate travel and input
information into the Human Resource Systems. At all times being
able to provide the highest quality customer service to both
clients and candidates.
- Ability to maintain confidential Company information.
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management,
decision making, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent knowledge of recruiting techniques and employment
policies and procedures, including all applicable EEO and ADA
- Understanding and experience with HRIS software with preferred
knowledge of Workday.
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for
- Efficiently and effectively help fill open positions.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive
- Ability to solve unique problems or Human Resources related
- Ability to communicate clearly with new-hires, corporate
employees and management.
- A customer service oriented attitude.
- Ability to envision processes and scenarios to help improve the
- Ability to assist new hires with Vivint's culture, policies and
- Strong communication skills over the phone
- Free lunch/food trucks/snacks/drinks; new menu daily
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time away
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Employee pricing on smart home products
- Casual dress code
- Onsite gym, gaming tables across our campus
- Onsite health clinic
- Medical/dental/vision/life coverage
What We Stand For:
- Honesty and Integrity Come First
- Do the right thing
- Customer Obsession is Our Advantage
- A relentless passion to serve the customer
- Innovation is Essential
- Today's innovation is tomorrow's lifeblood
- We Win Together
- Individuals win games: teams win championships
- Exceptional is Expected
- Talk is cheap: create value, not just motion
- We Give Back
- Helping people is core to our DNA
Find out more about what it's like to work here:
If you are an active Vivint employee, please apply through Workday
by searching "Find Jobs".
Keywords: Vivint, Lehi , Recruiting Coordinator, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!