Company: Horizontal Talent
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Onsite in Lehi, UTThe Mobility Specialist is responsible for the
cost management of the mobile device program throughout the
company. This will require this position to be a main contact for
multiple vendors and work hand in hand with vendor support. That
will include account review each bill cycle, understanding of our
rate plans, feature codes, and business processes to adjust lines
and avoid incurring additional costs. In addition, this role will
be intimately involved with our finance group and ensuring we are
hitting the budget and reporting accurate and useful information.
This employee will also be responsible for all executive requests
and handling after-hour escalations. They will have to build
trusted relationships with multiple departments and teams. They
become the point of contact for the company and must be able to
communicate effectively and show a high level of interpersonal
effectiveness.Lastly, this role will be responsible for project
managing various projects for the Mobile Device Team and Shared
Services. This will require them to scope, document, and execute a
project plan while collaborating with numerous departments
throughout the company. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hold monthly bill cycle review with multiple vendors to ensure
line utilization and cost control
- Work with management to work through continuous improvement of
mobile device program
- Isolate high data users or those who are abusing the program
and ensure measures are in place to prevent continued issues.
- Be able to train team members or other departments to
troubleshoot issues with mobile devices.
- Handle executive requests including: request for new devices,
upgrades, deactivations, troubleshooting, updating new devices,
transferring all device info to a new model, etc.
- Working within the internal ticketing system to complete
requests for new devices, upgrades, deactivations, troubleshooting,
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and be able to
de-escalate upset customers.
- Respond to emails and calls from internal employees with mobile
device issues including afterhours escalations.
- Develop strong relationships with vendors to assist with
- Research lines to identify potential issues or eligibility of
features or changes.
- Work with all appropriate internal departments to resolve any
problems that may arise.
- Support root cause analysis to eliminate future problems.
- Ensure compliance with sourcing policies and procedures,
ethical practices, and adherence to relevant laws and
- Manage all requisitions/purchase orders for the
- Communicate effectively with department leaders to assist with
budget accountability and overall compliance REQUIREMENTS
(EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATIONS, AND OTHER SKILLS)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent amount of time in asset
management or mobile industry.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in asset management, cell phone
or cell radio industry.
- Computer skills, specifically Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- SQL experience preferred.
- Prominent organization skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks on a short
and long-term basis.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to quickly adapt to
changes in direction or environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with executives, coworkers,
management, and field employees.
- Knowledge of iOS, Android, and Mojavi.
- Experience managing multi-department projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
writing, in the English language.
- Experience in vendor management and ability to understand
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Intermediate level of Microsoft software knowledge is
- Experience in building proposals and presenting them to
business owners in a clear manner.
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, Lehi , Mobility Specialist, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!