Foreman - Primoris Distribution Services
Company: Primoris Services Corporation
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Primoris Distribution Services is a division of Primoris
Services Corporation, is a publicly owned and operated construction
contracting company that provides both specific and turnkey
services for its customers in the gas, oil, electric and
telecommunications industry. We are headquartered in Dallas, with
branch offices in multiple states.
Are you looking for a job with a future? It's an exciting time to
join Primoris Distribution Services Our goal is to exceed customer
expectation with superior service, workmanship and innovative
problem solving. If you are a hard-worker looking for a job with
the opportunity to advance and grow with a company with takes pride
in its workmanship and innovative problem solving, look no
We have an immediate opening for a Foreman in Lehi, Utah.
Primary Responsibilities include:
Experienced Foreman are responsible for ensuring work crews begin
work on time, have the tools necessary and accurately complete
documentation and reports. Provide direct oversight for the
crew/employees, inspect work in progress to ensure workmanship
conforms to specifications while promoting a safe work
* Minimum five year's experience working in construction, or the
utility distribution industry in Gas or Electric is required.
* Knowledge of 2 yrs of Horizontal Drilling is preferred
* 1 + year's experience directly supervising employees is
* Understand the fundamentals and dangers of working with natural
* Prior construction knowledge required
* Understands safety zones while working around equipment i.e.
backhoes, bore rigs, air compressors, etc.
* Must have valid Driver's License - CDL (Preferred)
Physical Demands (All Positions):
* Must be able to lift and/or move 50 pounds
* Standing, walking including and primarily on uneven surfaces,
turning, stooping, kneeling, crouching, speaking and hearing are
Work Environment (All Positions):
* Employee will be subjected to outside weather conditions
* Employee could be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, cold,
heat and humidity.
* The noise level in the work environment can often be loud
* The employee is frequently exposed to slow- or fast-moving
traffic in the work environment
Operators must be willing to work overtime as dictated by workload
Our company is a drug-free environment. This position requires
compliance with the company and Federal Department of
Transportation (FMSCA or PHMSA) drug testing policies and
procedures for both pre-employment and continuing random.
PDS provides competitive market pay, with a comprehensive benefit
package that includes:
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* 401(k) with Generous Company Match
* Company-paid Disability Insurance
* Company-paid Life Insurance
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacation
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Third Party Agency Notice:
Primoris will not accept any unsolicited resumes from any
third-party recruiting agencies either domestic or international.
Primoris nor its subsidiaries will be responsible for any fees from
the use of any unsolicited resumes either through our ATS or via
electronic mail systems from any agency representative or agency
consultant unless your firm is an approved vendor partner with a
current executed agreement.
Keywords: Primoris Services Corporation, Lehi , Foreman - Primoris Distribution Services, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!