Company: Flowserve Corporation
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Company Overview: Flowserve is the recognized world leader in
supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the
power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than
18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global
reach with a local presence. Role Summary: To operate paint
equipment, paint product per operating procedures and instructions.
This position regularly requires work near moving mechanical parts.
It occasionally requires exposure to fumes or airborne particles
and vibration. Typical noise levels are loud. While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand.
They are frequently required to talk or hear. They are occasionally
required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach
with hands and arms. They must also occasionally lift up to 50
pounds. Vision requirements for this position are close vision,
depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Responsibilities
& Requirements: Responsibilities:
- Perform all part finishing activities including sandblast,
parts finishing, powder paint, and wet spray.
- Basic understanding of the offshore painting process
- Understanding of the paint preparation including masking,
anodize, and phosphate process.
- Meet production requirements
- Understand and operate equipment properly and safely.
- Read/understand both verbal and written instructions
- Participate in CIP activities as asked/needed and comply with
all Flowserves policies and procedures.
- Understand and apply SPP and QA requirements Requirements
- Able to use, operate and maintain specialized equipment
including wet spray guns, airless systems, booths, powder coat
systems, ovens, chemical tanks and processes operate and sandblast
- Less than high school education; or up to one month related
experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively
present information in one-on-one and small group situations to
customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
interpret bar graphs. Preferred Experience / Skills: N/A \#COS
Primary Posting Location: Springville, Utah US Job Posting
Category: Operations Job Advertising Title: Painter Employment
Type: Full time Country: United States Auto req ID: 56370BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment
decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected
veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not
discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about,
discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances,
the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more. If you are a
qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you
have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are
unable or limited in your ability to use or access
www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a
reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your
request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your
subject line of your email. For more information, read the
Accessibility Process. id="detrack" defer
Keywords: Flowserve Corporation, Lehi , Painter, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!