Company: Robert Half
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Responsible for handling all aspects of the student recruitment
efforts in a fast-paced, results and compliance-driven environment.
This position is responsible for helping individuals interested in
attending, enroll in the University by responding to inquiries,
interviewing prospective students over the phone, walking students
through the entire application and enrollment process and
consistently achieving performance objectives. This also includes
partnering with other functions to provide prospective students
with the information necessary to determine if the university would
meet their educational needs such as program offerings, financial
options, and satisfying academic prerequisites.Essential Duties &
- Make a sufficient number of outbound calls and effectively
respond to all prospective student inquiries.
- Set phone interview appointments.
- Interview prospective students to determine their educational
background and future goals and objectives.
- Educate prospective students on the benefits of attending the
University, including our high-quality academic programs,
convenient locations, flexible course offerings, and recommend
appropriate course(s) of study.
- Assist prospective students with the application process and
review qualifications for admission.
- Enroll new students and ensure appropriate basis of admission
is obtained, all prerequisites are satisfied, and previous college
transcripts are ordered if applicable.
- Ensure prospective students' admissions files are complete and
assist students with initial registration process.
- Partner with other departments as necessary to finalize
enrollment process, including Student Services, Academics, and the
University Registrar's Office.
- Adhere to all University policies and procedures and federal,
state, and accrediting agency rules with respect to recruitment.Job
- Must be detail-oriented and have a focus on achieving optimum
results, while maintaining high ethical standards and attention to
compliance with University policies and regulations.
- Must possess the energy and determination necessary to provide
valuable and timely services to prospective and newly enrolling
- Must have strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Keywords: Robert Half, Lehi , Admissions Coordinator, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!