Company: iDrive Logistics
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Located in Lehi, UTFull-Time, On-siteRange: $50,000-$58,000
SummaryClient Onboarding Specialist will work with businesses to
assist them through the onboarding process and set them up for
success on our platform. Position will serve as the primary contact
for customers, from product demonstration to product launch.
Provide configuration services and expertise throughout the
onboarding process by working directly with client and technical
team to ensure a seamless integrationWhat you will do:
- Lead the customer onboarding experience from beginning to end
for assigned clients
- Exceeding customer expectations by providing an individually
tailored service experience.
- Provide customers with knowledge regarding software
functionality and best practices.
- Identify and reproduce software defects for submission to
development during client onboarding process.
- Identify and resolve customer incidents via incoming calls,
emails, etc. during client onboarding process.
- Coordinate and execute on all efforts internally on behalf of
the client to resolve any onboarding gaps, answer questions,
complete requests ensuring the right resources are engaged timely
to best serve the client
- Proactively communicate roadblocks to leadership that might be
hindering clients onboarding satisfaction or client success
- Ensure long-term satisfaction by identifying and helping to
implement operational improvements.
- Maintain working knowledge of an ever-evolving software
solution as a product expert
- Updates and maintains reports during onboarding process for
customers and key internal contacts.
- Provides backup support to other client experience team
- Works directly with escalation engineers to assure resolution
of critical customer issues.
- Provide and participate in technical training and knowledge
transfer for new or complex products.
- As directed, performs special projects.
- Some travel may be required.Qualifications
- Quick to learn new technology
- 2+ years relevant work experience in customer-facing SaaS
Account Management, Implementation, Technical Support, Consulting,
Workflow Management and/or Project Management role
- Demonstrated history of MS SQL experience / knowledge
- Warehouse and/or transportation experience a plus, but not
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and time management
- Programming experience / knowledge (Java Script, HTML)
- Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume
responsibility and work autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; on the phone
with and emailing clients every day
- A team player, able to handle ambiguity, anticipate and react
to changes in a rapidly evolving environment
- Ability to comprehend and explain technical concepts,
especially to non-technical peopleBenefits
- iDrive prides itself in putting their employees first. - Open
and transparent culture
- Awesome opportunities for career growth
- 401k with a competitive matching contribution plan
- Generous PTO
- Great medical, dental, vision benefits
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity leave
iDrive LogisticsiDrive Logistics has led the market in delivering
innovative small-parcel supply chain solutions since 2008. iDrive's
pioneering small parcel spend management methodologies and
proprietary business intelligence platform assists companies in
managing transportation expenses while enhancing supply chain
visibility. iDrive takes pride in providing their clients with the
tools and guidance necessary to design the most efficient supply
chains, with an eye towards spend management and operational
improvements. iDrive is driven by the knowledge that their efforts
are enhancing customer experiences, giving e-commerce companies a
competitive landscape to play in, and affording clients more time
and a larger budget to focus on what they do best. iDrive plans on
adding 20+ Million square feet to their 3PL Network over the next
24 months. iDrive clients always have a leg up on their direct
competition due to having the best strategies, technologies and
spend controls within their supply chains.
Keywords: iDrive Logistics, Lehi , Implementation Specialist, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!