Posted on: June 17, 2022
We are seeking a results-oriented IT administrator to manage our
company's computer infrastructure. You will be upgrading and
installing hardware and software, performing troubleshooting to
resolve IT issues, and maintaining our networks and on-premise
servers. Additionally, you'll manage our Kandji MDM setup. We are a
mac shop for the most part.
To ensure success as an IT administrator, you should possess
extensive experience in IT administration and the ability to
optimize the performance of our IT infrastructure. An accomplished
IT administrator will be someone whose technical expertise results
in enhanced IT system efficiency across company structures.Who we
are:We're a sales enablement company that specifically helps field
and door-to-door sales teams do their jobs quicker and more
effectively. The core product we offer is a mobile and web app,
supplemented by knowledgeable people who help companies make the
changes they need to in order to improve and grow.
To be a good fit for SalesRabbit, you should:
- Possess a natural curiosity about how things work and how to
- Be equal parts humble and confident
- Have grit like a honey badgerHere's how you'll make an impact:
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and on-premise
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software
to meet company objectives.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to
optimize computer systems.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and
error reporting systems.
- Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as
providing IT support.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT
administration.To be a good fit for this particular role, you
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology,
information systems, or similar.
- Applicable professional qualification, such as Apple or Cisco
- At least two years' experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- 10 paid holidays
- 15 days of PTO (increases with each year of tenure)
- 2 weeks paid parental leave, plus one year's worth of diapers
- 401(k) 100% matching up to 4% of salary (vesting is
- Company phone plan covering service for employee and
- Onsite gym and other wellness initiatives
- Company subscription to Calm app
- Corporate DoorDash account with $45 monthly stipend
- Fully stocked break room and weekly catered lunches
- Corporate passes to Sundance, Snowbird, and Thanksgiving
- Women's group with monthly activitiesSalesRabbit is proud to be
an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing
employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed,
color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental
disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status,
sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy,
childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or
veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also
consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent
with applicable federal, state and local law.#INDSR01
Keywords: SalesRabbit, Lehi , IT Administrator, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!