Company: Encor Solar
Posted on: June 17, 2022
About Encor Solar:
Encor Solar, founded in 2016 by a group of elite sales leaders, is
one of America's top & fastest growing (THREE-YEAR GROWTH 4,373%)
full-service solar providers. At just four years old, our company
is making its mark in a growing, sustainable market with a
strategic focus on culture, infrastructure, and employee investment
programs and a mission to expand life by helping homeowners to
lower their carbon footprint through clean, affordable, and
renewable energy solutions.
As a Retention Specialist, your primary responsibility is to
improve the overall loyalty of our customer base and to retain
their business. In this role, you will be frequently partnering
with a high-risk customer's salesman in order to determine what
issues they are facing, how we can improve, and to ultimately
retain the sale. Proactive outreach to these customers, without the
aid of their salesman, will also be key as the Retentions Team's
focus is to surface thematic issues and drive improvement
throughout the organization.
- Creating, optimizing, and evolving retention strategies
directly related to increasing sales follow through.
- Answer questions and resolve concerns regarding solar design,
installation, and financing.
- Make and receive calls with customers regarding cancellation
- Offer consistent communication and timely resolutions regarding
- Call on missed, unpitched leads to get them rescheduled with a
- Stay up to date on industry news and trends to anticipate
potential impact to the customer base.
- 2+ years of experience in a retention role is
- 2+ years of experience in a sales role is required.
- Previous experience in the solar industry is highly preferred
but not required.
- Strong knowledge in sales and advanced knowledge of retention
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Superb negotiation skills and a persuasive attitude.
- Base pay of $15.00 per hour + commission pay
- Paid Time Off
- Healthcare Savings Account (HSA) with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Hospital and Accident Indemnity Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401K with 4% company match
- Onsite Chiropractic Adjustments, Teeth Whitening, and
- Onsite, Office, and Remote Counseling and Life
- Access to Corporate Sundance Passes
- Employee Development Program
- Onsite Weekly Lunch
- Onsite Snacks and Drinks
- Onsite Professional Headshots
- Weekly Pay with the option to use On Demand Pay which allows
you to be paid even sooner if you choose
- Opportunity for growth - we like to promote from within!
Keywords: Encor Solar, Lehi , Retention Specialist, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!