Order Processing Specialist
Company: Pure Storage
Posted on: June 14, 2022
BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID
vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries
rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the
most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by
partnering with Pure Storage. Pures vision is to redefine the
storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people
consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50%
of the Fortune 500, weve only scratched the surface of our
Pure Is Blazing Trails And Setting Records
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in
the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to
innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top
1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pures leadership across
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster,
stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change
the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your
Order Processing at Pure
Order Processing is responsible to ensure completeness, accuracy
and timeliness, of orders as they move through various stages to
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for an energetic, sharp, and motivated professional
with strong communication and interpersonal skills, passion and
love for what they do (this is not just a job!). You will be
responsible for processing customer sales orders. Delivering
information and resolving issues in an accurate and timely manner,
while supporting good relationships with both internal and external
- Daily monitoring of Salesforce (CRM) opportunities through
various stages of opportunity processing through to booking
- Create, Edit and submit Sales Orders in adherence to company
guidelines and processes, such as the billing and shipping
addresses, pricing, and configuration on the quote which all need
to match perfectly with our partner purchase order.
- Foster a cooperative partnership with Sales, Sales Operations,
Operations, Finance, Channel Partners and other dependent functions
to support them in a timely manner providing updates regarding
- Work closely with Sales Team to solve order issues and educate
them on order policies and guidelines
- Maintain positive and professional communications, both
internally and externally, to resolve order issues
- Participate in the establishment of cross-functional procedure
- Contribute to growing departments capabilities which may
include assisting to build more scalable processes, supporting
documentation and/or metric needs, improving quality, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer service role or
order processing role in a sales environment preferred
- Experience working with Salesforce and NetSuite preferred
- Proficiency with CRM and ERP systems in an order processing
- Experience working in a channel-driven sales organization
- Flexibility to execute, adapt, prioritize and multi-task in a
fast-paced environment at a high growth company
- Flexible and adaptable to meet sudden non-routine and
- Excellent data entry skills to quickly and accurately review
and input data
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication
skills; strong listening, negotiation and problem-resolution
- Self-starter with a proven track record in a sales support role
with stellar customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy is
- Superior phone etiquette and ability to deal effectively with
internal or external customers and peers
- Exude integrity in every aspect of your persona and know what
it means to be accountable.
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an
impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice
and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and
celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn,
develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is
an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing
field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and
professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good
Foundation gives back to local and global communities through
volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best
self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy
balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and
company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they
need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after
meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe
you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the
laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you
may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com .
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information
you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate
Personal Information Protection Notice .
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance
with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not
currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are
unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURES COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pures policies, current and anticipated federal
regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health
and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the
community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and
contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you
require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must
initiate Pures exemption request process which will determine if an
exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local,
state, and/or federal law.
Keywords: Pure Storage, Lehi , Order Processing Specialist, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!