Sr UX Designer
Company: DigiCert, Inc.
Posted on: June 14, 2022
ABOUT DIGICERT DigiCert is the world's premier provider of
high-assurance digital certificates. Since our founding in 2003,
we've been driven by the idea of finding a better way. A better way
to provide authentication on the internet. A better way to tailor
solutions to our customers' needs. A better way to enrich our
employees' lives with opportunities to create the unexpected. Some
people just want a job - others want to transform themselves and
the connected world we live in. If you're the latter, join us in
finding better ways to help people believe in their digital
interactions. POSITION Senior UX/UI Designer JOB DESCRIPTION The
DigiCert User Experience team is seeking a passionate, creative,
and analytical User Experience Designer to define the best user
experience for our current and next-generation products. In this
role, you are a key member of the User Experience team. You will
participate in the analysis, design, implementation, and usability
verification testing of our web-based enterprise applications. You
will use your experience in user-centered design and user
experience to create innovative, best-in-class solutions that will
drive our next generation of products. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive user-centered designs; translate user and business needs
and technical capabilities into dynamic and innovative products
that provide the best possible user experience.
- Develop workflows, user task analysis, personas, interaction
flows, wireframes, low-fidelity mock-ups, navigational flows, and
- Design visually rich, user-friendly interfaces that scale
across multiple product lines and applications.
- Deliver visual concepts, comps, and other graphical
- Participate in user research and usability testing to help
improve the product through every stage of the product
- Review and analyze user research and usability reports for use
in determining the best UI design solutions.
- Apply the best design aesthetics under tight deadlines while
effectively managing trade-offs between business needs and customer
- Present designs to cross-functional teams and negotiate
- Manage all aspects of projects, including scheduling, ensuring
milestones are met, tracking UI/Usability issues, and making design
recommendations. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS in Human-Computer Interaction, Usability, Human Factors,
Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Computer
Science, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience working in interaction design and/or UI
- Articulate design concepts and prototypes, with the ability to
define your "vision" for the project in various ways - written,
visually, and verbally.
- A mastery of web standards, user-centered design principles,
knowledge of the software development process.
- Experience designing for scalable enterprise web-based
- Familiarity with networking technologies and server
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong skills in mediating and resolving competing requirements
- Expert proficiency with design and prototyping tools like
Axure, AdobeXD, Figma, Balsamiq, Adobe Photoshop, and
- Thorough understanding of the limitations and appropriate uses
of web technologies.
- Outstanding presentation and interpersonal communication
- Good technical knowledge and experience in security,
networking, information technology, public key infrastructure,
encryption, and related fields would be nice to have. DIGICERT
BENEFITS DigiCert offers a competitive benefits package for all of
our full-time employees. If you want to know more about them,
please reach out to us at TA@digicert.com. DigiCert is an Equal
Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its
workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws,
DigiCert prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or
ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran's status, status
as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information.
Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as
minorities, women, qualified person with disabilities, and
protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. #LI-AA1
Keywords: DigiCert, Inc., Lehi , Sr UX Designer, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!