Jr. Proposal Support Specialist
Posted on: May 15, 2022
About SOLO: SOLO is an industry leader in the residential solar
space that specializes in creating dynamic, customizable proposals
for both roofing and solar services. Started in 2018, SOLO has
rapidly grown at a rate of 3x per year with no signs of slowing
down. We accomplish this by delivering best-in-class operational
support through our proprietary software platform that provides
proposals, closing documents, CAD, and permitting products,
allowing our clients to scale quickly and efficiently while
improving the bottom line. Our commitment to our employees is to
create a fun, upbeat environment in which creativity, dedication,
and hard work can thrive. Most of all, we value your input! Job
Description: As a Proposal Support Specialist you will work closely
with all departments across the company to ensure SOLO provides
world class customer service. Proposal Support Specialists will be
responsible for the overall success of our client base by answering
phone calls, text messages, and emails. While phones are the
primary responsibility, this is not a call center! Proposal Support
Specialists should expect an average of 20 phone calls per day.
While not on the phone, common responsibilities include processing
development request forms, updating solar proposal templates, and
improving our standard processes. Job Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound customer phone calls, texts and emails.
- Updating client's solar proposal template with various pricing
- Helping facilitate, analyze, and resolve (i.e. troubleshoot)
- Answer common billing questions and general day-to-day
- Processing development request forms.
- Providing product support. Skills/Qualifications:
- Previous customer service experience (1-2 years
- Typing skills (40 WPM or higher).
- Professional phone etiquette and presence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Active learner who is not afraid to ask questions.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with Employer Match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- 401(k) program with Company Match
- $15.00 - $17.00 hourly rate.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Opportunity for growth - we promote from within!
- Many onsite benefits - gym, chiropractor, teeth whitening,
counselor and more! PI173020539
Keywords: SOLO, Lehi , Jr. Proposal Support Specialist, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!