Company: Outback Therapeutic Expeditions
Posted on: May 14, 2022
We are looking for great candidates to join our team and start on
May 3rd for paid training.
Outback Therapeutic Expeditions is offering a life changing career
in wilderness therapy! Our team is looking for dynamic field staff
from all walks of life to inspire and guide our students. Our Field
Staff team members are mentors that invite change in our 13 to 17
year old students. Helping them develop resilience, critical
thinking, and healthy coping skills to lead healthy lives!
If this position sounds right for you, apply now! We are having a
paid training week immediately from May 3rd - 8th. During the
training week we show applicants primitive skills and camping, go
through philosophy, and run scenarios.
We'd love to hear from you and see if this is a good fit!
- Easy to manage work/life balance with a schedule working 9.5
days followed by 11.5 completely off! (around 200 days off per
- Pay is competitive with Wilderness best practice with an
opportunity to earn up to $245/day (with experience)
- Professional development funds are available
- Medical, vision, dental benefits, 401k
- Advancement opportunities available
- Hiking, learning primitive skills and engaging in therapeutic
- Paid Training
- We have several dogs that are a part of our program that you
will be interacting with daily
- Age 21 minimum
- Standard First Aid and CPR certified (can get certified in
house prior to start date)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- PREVIOUS WORK WITH YOUTH (preferred)
- Are physically able to maintain visual and auditory awareness
of youth for safety
For more information about our great program, check out our website
We hope to hear from you soon!
Keywords: Outback Therapeutic Expeditions, Lehi , Field Guide, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!