User Experience Designer
Posted on: January 16, 2022
User Experience Designer
The Lumio Product and Engineering teams are growing! We're looking
for UserExperience Designers to join our team.
About LumioLumio is a mission-driven company dedicated to
delivering good clean energy andauthentic home technology to anyone
seeking a more helpful and sustainable homeexperience. It takes a
unified team committed to our core values to achieve this
goal.Lumio's various functions embody the company's innovative
spirit and our fast-movingteam is committed to leading as a 21st
About the RoleAs a User Experience Designer on the Lumio team, you
will go deep into the needs ofour core users, and support them on
their end-to-end experience with Lumio. Fromdesigning simple
digital solutions for complex systems, to creating roadmaps
thatdeliver impact quickly, this designer will be responsible for
visioning, creating, testing,and launching valuable experiences for
our clients on Lumio's Solar and HomeExperience Platforms.
Please attach your portfolio/resume when applying.
- Design elegant flows & interactions for a national audience
across multiple platforms
- Partner with Product Managers, Engineers, Data Scientists,
Researchers and writers to define problems & goals, map user flows,
prototype interactions, and launch new products and services.
- Give and solicit feedback from designers and cross-disciplinary
- Continually test and validate your designs with customers,
partners and stakeholders.
- Communicate concisely and influence outcomes
- 3+ years of experience with end-to-end product design
- Excellent communication skills
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- A strong collaborator with product managers and engineers
- Have shipped product
- Have cross-platform design experiences (Web, android, iOS,
- Proficiency in designing and prototyping complex solutions in
- Ability to communicate with and present designs to large groups
of people and key
- Lumio leaders
- Front-end engineering skills or robust engineering knowledge is
a big plus.
What We Offer
- Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision options
- Life Insurance
- Ancillary Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and Development
- Snacks and recreational activities within the office
Legal DisclaimerLumio, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that
values workplace diversity. Allqualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race,color,
religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and
will not bediscriminated against based on disability. For more
information, pleasevisit www.eeoc.gov.
Keywords: Lumio, Lehi , User Experience Designer, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!