Company: LGCY Power
Posted on: January 15, 2022
LGCY Power is one of the fastest growing solar companies in the
U.S. and provides solar energy at little to no upfront cost as a
Sunrun Certified Partner. We provide immediate electricity bill
savings while empowering residential homeowners to reduce their
carbon footprint.Our mission is to provide an extraordinary
customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves
and helping others do the same. In striving to do this we abide by
the following Leadership Principles:
- Play Full Out
- Respect Different Perspectives
- Truly Listen
- Put Your Butt On The Line
- Trust Yourself, Trust Others
- Be A Daymaker
Position Description:We are looking for an organized and creative
videographer to work with our creative team to plan, film, and edit
video content according to LGCY needs. The videographer's
responsibilities include but are not limited to ensuring that the
necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing other
camera operators on set, setting up and taking down sets, and
editing film footage. As well as adding insight ideas and
suggestions to brainstorming sessions led by the team.
- Shoot video & Photo on set or on location.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Plan shoots with the creative team and the client.
- Edit footage & photos in post-production.
- Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is
- Collaboratively work with other team members and departments to
accurately determine video needs
- Assist in the development and reviewing of shooting scripts to
create quality scene value
- Make technical decisions regarding elements such as lighting,
shooting angle, and microphone placement
- During production, direct all personnel involved in the
- Ensure consistency and relevancy of the content
- Ensure that content is produced and delivered according to
scheduled project deadlines
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Must show the ability to be a storyteller and create compelling
content that captures the audience's attention in video and
- Proficiency with the adobe suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours.
- Proficient with camera equipment.
- Good understanding of working with light i.e. studio
(artificial), outdoor (natural)
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator across all social
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience using professional
- Basic photo editing/retouching skills (Lightroom &
- Knowledge of video editing software, including Premiere, and
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates video proficiency
- Familiar with current/future design trends
Preferred/Not Required Qualifications:
- Motion graphic skills
- 3D design/rendering
- Associate degree in a relevant field
- Understanding of graphic design and typography
Skills were looking for:
- Open to feedback: Feedback is an essential part of design;
we're looking for someone that welcomes feedback and revisions to
- Strong attention to detail: The details in editing/shooting are
what sets you apart from other videographers. We're looking for
someone that obsesses over the details.
- Artistic Ability: You should be able to create videos that
engage and appeal to clients' needs. Thorough understanding of the
principles of design, typography, and color theory.
- Communication Skills: You must be able to relate with clients
along every step the creative process to ensure their desires are
properly expressed. Strong communication skills are necessary to
collaborate with the team and our clients.
- Creativity: You must be innovative and think outside the box as
a videographer. Always be thinking about new approaches to solving
- Time-management skills: Due to multiple projects you would be
running as a videographer, you should know how to manage your time
across all projects.
- Analytical Skills: You must also learn to think about your work
critically and examine each design extensively to be sure it
properly conveyed the client's message.
What We Offer:Competitive salarySelf-managed PTO programPaid
holidaysAttractive benefits package including health and dental
coverageFully-stocked break roomOpportunity for career development
and advancement with a rapidly growing companyHigh-energy, fun and
friendly cultureParticipation in company sponsored events
LGCY Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity
in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any
other category protected by applicable federal, state or local
Keywords: LGCY Power, Lehi , Videographer, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!