LehiRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Lehi jobs

Data Entry And Inventory Clerk

Company: Aerotek
Location: Lehi
Posted on: January 15, 2022

Job Description:

One of our top clients in Lehi, UT is looking for a data entry and inventory clerk for their warehouse. This candidate must be comfortable working off a computer about 80% of the time, doing data entry, printing out orders, and managing inventory. the other 20% of the time will be performing quality control and warehouse duties. This is a small team in a temperature controlled warehouse. Management goes above and beyond to ensure proper training is provided, and want individuals who can perform work under minimal supervision. Shift: M-F; 8am-5pmDuties:

  • Entering data for inventory and stock control
  • Printing out shipping orders
  • Managing inventory
  • 20% quality control and warehouse duties
  • 80% data entryPlease apply with your most up to date resume. If you have any questions, please email akronkow@aerotek.com or 801-844-4019. About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

Keywords: Aerotek, Lehi , Data Entry And Inventory Clerk, Other , Lehi, Utah

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Utah jobs by following @recnetUT on Twitter!

Lehi RSS job feeds