Posted on: January 6, 2022
Families come in all shapes and sizes. And that includes the
Wendys family - the people you work with as a Wendys Crew
Member.The stuff you want - like fun people, quality food, a
schedule to meet your needs, and a paycheck - done. Our founder
Dave Thomas had three rules for everyone who works here: Do the
right thing. Treat people with respect. Make food better than theyd
expect from a fast food place. No doubt you do the first two
already. We can teach you the third!Sound good? Keep reading. -Our
burgers are square, which means we dont cut corners. So hopefully,
neither do you.
- Your natural friendliness is just one of your talents.
- You can handle a lot of stuff and not wig out.
- Youre good with being on drive-thru one shift and making fries
- You like making customers happy. For real.What you bring to the
- Solid social skills - you act like your grandma is standing
behind you (at least while youre at work).
- You see whatevers low - ketchup, straws, cups - and you fill it
- You pitch in and help your crew and customers -
- You take and receive direction like a pro.
- You want to learn something new and be a part of something
- If something doesnt seem right, you make it right.You must be
willing and able to:
- Stand and move for most - if not all - of your shift.
- Lift up to 25-50 lbs. now and then.
- Handle weather-related moments like rain at the drive-thru,
taking trash out in the summer, etc.
- Wear a headset, use other restaurant equipment such as a
register or grill, and follow brand standards and guidelines.
- For more information on specific equipment or job requirements,
see the job description or talk to the hiring manager.We get it. We
get you.Our food isnt one size fits all and our job opportunities
arent either. Whether you re looking for your first job or to build
a career, a lot of hours or something to keep you busy on the
weekend, youre an early bird or night owl, weve got you covered.We
are also a proud equal opportunity employer - that means all races,
religions, nationalities, genders and the LGBTQ+ community are
welcome. We provide reasonable accommodations in order to enable
people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of
their jobs.Required qualifications:
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
- 16 years or older
- Able to comfortably lift 30 lbs
Keywords: Wendy's, Lehi , Crew Member, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!