Customer Solutions Research Associate
Posted on: November 22, 2021
When you join Ancestry, you join a human-centered company where
every person's story is important. We believe that by discovering
the struggles and triumphs of our past, we can foster deeper bonds
and more meaningful connections among families and communities. Our
talented team of scientists, engineers, genealogists, historians,
and storytellers is dedicated to empowering customers around the
world from all backgrounds on their journeys of personal
With more than 30+ billion digitized global historical records,
100+ million family trees, and 20+ million people in our growing
AncestryDNA database, Ancestry helps customers discover their
family story and gain a new level of understanding about their
lives. Passionate about dedicating your work to enriching people's
lives? You belong at Ancestry.
A Senior Customer Solutions Associate provides support to other
team members, including handling escalations, correctly addressing
and processing member requests through our tools, and providing an
amazing experience for our members. You will report directly to our
Customer Solutions Supervisor in Member Services. A full-time
position is available for Monday - Friday shifts, working standard
What You Will Do:
- You will provide written and verbal responses to complex
customer complaints which have escalated, and will processes
high-level administrative tasks on site.
- You will develop collaborative working relationships with
associates, peers, leaders, and external partners including the
Legal, Privacy, PR, Media Relationship and Information Security
- You will reproduce errors and recognize bugs. You will gather
information on and communicate these situations to those needing to
- You will troubleshoot your own errors, and will have an open
approach in finding resolutions that best fits the situation. You
will be recognized by peers as a problem-solving resource.
- You will seek new ways to improve the customer experience and
ensure that we provide outstanding member support.
- You will be a model for others. You will balance tasks on the
team to ensure productivity and effective time management.
- You will be an essential contributor in team collaboration. You
will share knowledge and successful practices with associates,
peers, and management. You will also help with training
- You will quickly acquire knowledge, meet deadlines, follow work
schedules, and meet productivity standards.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Type 45+ words per minute.
- You have computer and research experience, and are proficient
in navigating the internet and use of a Windows-based PC or Apple
- You can analyze information from multiple platforms.
- You have experience working in an office or call center
- You are accustomed to independent work and working in a team
- You have business writing experience
- You are professional and accept responsibility for own actions
and following through on commitments.
- You maneuver frequent changes in the work environment
- You are customer service oriented with a focus on solving
- You seek opportunities to improve and promote quality.
Ancestry is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment
decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed, national
origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender,
gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical
disability, medical condition, military or veteran status,
citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable law. In addition, Ancestry
will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals
All job offers are contingent on a background check screen that
complies with applicable law. For San Francisco office candidates,
pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Ancestry will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
Ancestry is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms
for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search
firms to any employee at Ancestry via-email, the Internet or in any
form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in
place for this position will be deemed the sole property of
Ancestry. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired
by Ancestry as a result of the referral or through other
Keywords: Ancestry, Lehi , Customer Solutions Research Associate, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!