Company: Nature's Sunshine Products Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Associate Paralegal is a key member of Nature's Sunshine's
legal team and performs the following types of duties: interacts
with the company's senior management team in overseeing the
company's contract review and approval process; design annual
employee compliance training and ensures that all employees
complete the training; assists counsel with general corporate
matters; drafts correspondence/documents/memorandums; monitors
compliance and conducts research with respect to local, state, and
federal regulations; maintains corporate dockets; performs other
duties as assigned by members of Nature's Sunshine legal team.
- Oversee the company's contract approval process and ensures
that contracts are approved in a timely manner by the appropriate
members of the senior management team.
- Design annual employee compliance training and ensures that all
employees complete the required training.
- Assist counsel with general corporate matters.
- Draft correspondence/documents/memoranda.
- Monitor compliance with local, state, and federal
- Maintain corporate dockets.
- AS or AAS degree or Professional Paralegal Certificate
- Experience with legal documentation and general corporate
- File maintenance
- Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational ability required.
- Experience maintaining all information as confidential.
- Working well with others and willing to work as a team
Keywords: Nature's Sunshine Products Inc., Lehi , Associate Paralegal, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!