When it comes to something as important as a career decision,
you need a realistic picture of the job you are applying for.
Traditional job descriptions just don't cut it. Solutionreach gets
We'll send you a copy of the official job description during the
interview process. For now, here are some Frequently Asked
Questions about the role.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS(3-minute read)
What is a day in the life of a Data Analyst?
- You will build and manage relationships with business leaders
on key initiatives and contribute insights related to performance
trends and metrics
- Collaborate with team members to collect and analyze data
- Respond and resolve to cross-functional data requests by
creating reports and process information
- Partner with business leaders to identify opportunity
What will I need to thrive in this role?
- 1-3 years of data analytics or related experience
- A BA or BS degree
- Working knowledge of designing and automating processes, along
with programming language such as SQL or Python
- Experience working with business intelligence software such as
Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Domo, etc
- Highly analytical with ability to create complex data
- Comfort with ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
- Team player mentality, adaptability, reliability, and an
awesome sense of humor
What does high performance look like?
- You exemplify our Credo: Team members first; Communicate
clearly; Fearlessly lead and evolve; Bring our best selves
- You'll hit the ground running if you provide experience with
cloud-based warehousing solutions such as GCP
- You show a deep understanding of the day-to-day business
processes, and you lead projects that made a measurable impact on
SR's daily operations
- You address problems others haven't tackled and have the
ability to communicate complex concepts in simple terms across the
- Functional leaders say that working with you positively
influenced their operations
What is my potential for career growth?
We hire individuals who have high potential to move up quickly
and take on more senior roles within the company. How soon that
happens is completely up to you and how hard you go after it. The
team members who advance quickly are top performers and team
players. They bring their best selves to work each day and are very
adaptable and coachable. They approach each challenge with a
positive attitude and a determination to work through anything.
What is the team like?
You will work on a team with 2 data engineers. We build the data
pipeline that transfers data from our business applications into
the tables and schemas that are the foundation for company
reporting. We support business decisions with reliable and quick
access to data. We face challenges as a team and provide a positive
and productive environment to help overcome those challenges.
We collaborate closely with other teams within the Business
Operations (BizOps) organization. There is a Business Applications
(BizApps) team and a Business Analysts (BA) team. BizApps supports
the software and applications that supply most of our data, such as
Salesforce and Hubspot. The BA team analyzes the data we provide in
order to prepare meaningful business insights for leadership. It is
important to maintain a close relationship with both teams as
changes made by these teams will impact data and reporting.
Sounds great. What's the catch?
Solutionreach is not for everyone. Here's why:
- Fast Evolution: Solutionreach evolves quickly and constantly to
succeed as a business. This means sometimes you have to switch
gears halfway through a project, solve problems with minimal
information, and roll with the punches.
- Big Goals: We have a mission to transform healthcare, and you
impact that directly. You will want to work smart and do what it
takes to get things done.
- Non-stop Learning: We care about personal development and have
a culture of feedback, so your manager or team may have to tell you
things that are difficult to hear and vice versa.
- Differences: The last thing we want is hiring people who are
just like us. This means you will work with others that you may not
immediately click with or sometimes disagree with. That's not a bad
thing. Be curious and compassionate. Be willing to change your
mind. That's belonging in its true form: celebrating and finding
genuine value in our differences.
Where will this role be located?
This position will be located in our Lehi, Utah office, with a
potential flexible work arrangement.
What is the hiring process?
If you move all the way forward, you will go through the
- A 15-minute online assessment
- An interview with Britney Ellsworth (Data Operations Manager) &
Shashank Ravichandran (Data Engineer)
- An interview with David Carruth (Business Operations
- A final interview with Judd Christensen (VP - Finance and
How can I stand out as an applicant?
A video cover letter (2-minutes max) that answers the following
question: Why is our purpose to transform healthcare through
communication important to you? Email it directly to
Solutionreach, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and
E-verify participant. We welcome and encourage diversity in the
workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or
national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other
characteristics protected by law.