Senior Marketing Manager
Company: Outlets at Traverse Mountain
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Outlets at Traverse Mountain, a successful outlet shopping
center located in Lehi, UT, in the heart of Silicon Slopes has an
immediate Full-time opening for an experienced Senior Marketing
Manager. This is an amazing opportunity to work with a highly
regarded and proven company that values individual creativity,
innovative big picture thinking, and a demonstration of a positive
mindset and dedicated work ethic.
The Senior Marketing Manager position serves as an integral part
of the management team by developing and implementing marketing
strategies and supporting all center business in the areas outlined
below, as well as in other areas of management where assistance is
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primarily responsible for the research, development, and
implementation of the annual marketing plan and branding
- Executes the annual marketing budget with the management of the
monthly income and expense forecasting.
- Responsible for leading the development and implementation of
Center events and promotions; including scheduling entertainment
and vendors. Coordinating advertising, supervising signage,
website, and social media updates for the event, taking event
photos, and preparing summaries.
- Sponsorship for marketing initiatives: researching potential
financial and in-kind sponsors and working with company leadership
to secure partnership agreements.
- Responsible for implementing and overseeing the customer
- Maintain databases, coordinating communications and advertising
- Integral in directing and overseeing social media campaigns and
- Responsible for enhancing the business or workforce partnership
- Coordinate advertising, center marketing signage, website, and
social media updates for optimal ROI results.
- Quarterly Tenant Meeting: Works with Management Team to host
meetings and present marketing and other relevant information.
- Responsible for fielding all incoming marketing calls and
process appropriately based on job description outline.
- Assist management team with tenant and customer relations and
communicate all areas of concern to the General Manager.
- Assist with the leadership of Center staff, in particular the
Marketing Coordinator and Customer Service team members.
- Perform special projects or other duties as assigned by Center
and Company leadership.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative, but not exclusive, of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or
university or equivalent of professional experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in shopping center
or retail marketing.
- Must possess 2 years experience in marketing, event planning,
public relations, advertising and social marketing experience.
- Requires excellent communication skills, ability to multiple
tasks, attention to detail, computer proficient and
- Proficient with various software programs, including InDesign
and Photoshop. Professional experience with social and digital
The Company offers a comprehensive healthcare benefits program,
including FSA and a 401k retirement savings plan, and paid time off
(vacation, personal and sick time) to all eligible full-time
Regular work schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm with the
necessity of working some Saturdays or additional hours for special
events, plus select holidays for events or peak shopping times.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Outlets at Traverse Mountain, Lehi , Senior Marketing Manager, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!