Visual Merchandising Manager
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Purple is a digitally-native vertical brand with a mission to
help people feel and live better through innovative comfort
solutions. To us, comfort means more than great products, it means
empowering every employee to feel comfortable being themselves. We
believe your career at Purple will be a one-of-a-kind "Career in
Comfort" because our workforce is one-of-a-kind. We are committed
to a culture of collaboration where every voice is heard and
understood. As an innovation company at our core, we believe a
diversity workforce brings better insights, solutions and products
and serves as the backbone to bettering our company. Join with us
as we add to our team of exceptional individuals who will help us
take over the world - one mattress at a time.
The Owned Retail Visual Merchandising Manager opportunity
provides an individual that has a background in Visual
Merchandising and or other related visual fields to work in a
fast-paced retail environment. The Owned Retail Visual
Merchandising role is responsible for collaborating and working
with the Director of Visual Merchandising on future showroom
planning, showroom openings as well as guiding current showrooms on
the day to day execution of basic visual merchandising and interior
execution. This person will have the opportunity to collaborate and
work on concepts and ideas that are developing as the Purple brand
and the retail environment grow. Beyond the creative skill set
expected in a Visual Merchandising assignment this individual must
be able to organize tasks and manage them to completion
demonstrating the ability to be a self-starter that is highly
motivated and efficient. Due to the nature of the growing business
this role may need to work on projects that fall outside of the
parameter of the owned retail environment on an as needed
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the day to day store experience in collaboration with
the VM Director through working with the Store Managers (both in
person and remotely)
- Drive visual excellence in the showroom environment through
developing a kit of tools and planograms that teach, lead and
direct outcomes that reflect the purple brand.
- Demonstrate a passion for design, retail and the customer
- Possess an eye for detail and the ability to set
- Able to manage workload, have the ability to see what needs to
be accomplished, create plans to efficiently meet immediate and
- Learn and bring to life skills with regard to floor planning
and strategy for current and new showrooms in harmony with the
Retail team, VM Operations and the VM Director.
- Partner with VM Operations to ensure fluid communication and
- Support any marketing efforts through design and ideation and
sourcing as needed.
- Demonstrate the ability to take direction, feedback and desire
- Demonstrate flexibility in an ever changing, and fast paced
- Able to work Monday through Friday with flexibility to work
other hours based on business needs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Associates or Bachelor degree; Visual Merchandising and or
Interior Design, preferred (related experience also
- Excellent organization skills and ability to work independently
as well as in groups
- Creative thinker that is able to collaborate on developing new
plans, processes and solutions.
- Passionate about the visual space and bringing the store
environment to life in a way that translates into sales.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Good understanding of brand building and integrated marketing
- Able to generate new ideas and creative solutions with a
- Demonstrate skills in MS Office, Adobe creative suite and CAD
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Generous PTO
- Market Money
- Earn a Mattress
- Purple Swag
- Amazing Purple Products
WHY WORK AT PURPLE?
- Make your mark: We value innovative thinking. At Purple, you
will be empowered to bring your ideas to life as we work together
to improve people's lives through comfort.
- Gain unique experience: Be a part of one of the fastest growing
companies in Utah! The contributions you make will matter at Purple
as the company continues to grow with you.
- Awesome culture: Join the tight-knit team at Purple and you can
enjoy working alongside industry experts, making close friends, and
annual employee appreciation events.
Purple provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
Keywords: Purple, Lehi , Visual Merchandising Manager, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!