Director of Enterprise Sales
Company: Podium Infotech
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Podium is a suite of messaging tools for local business. Using
our platform, businesses of all sizes can connect with customers
via text to do things like request payments, collect reviews, and
sell products, in a modern, convenient way. Our work streamlining
this process for local businesses has awarded us recognition on top
industry lists, such as Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes
Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Companys Worlds Most
Innovative Companies. For more about our product. Podium has a
positive, diverse, and supportive culture and was recently named
one of Inc. Magazines Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row).
We look for people who are curious, creative and work to be a
little better every day. In our work together we embody our values:
Be a founder, Murder drama, and Enjoy the ride.
Were looking for an experienced Director of Enterprise Sales
to grow and develop our enterprise sales team reporting to our VP
of Sales. You will be responsible for supporting your team of
Enterprise Account Executives in their mission to bring new
enterprise logos onto the Podium platform. You will coach your team
to revenue success while encouraging individual growth, high
employee engagement and ensuring we are building an inclusive work
culture for all.
- Attract, engage, develop, and retain a high-performing team of
enterprise sales professionals within the Healthcare industry.
- Provide skill development and mentorship, including pipeline
development, prioritizing resources, creating local relationships,
collaboration with legal, product presentations, leading multiple
internal teams and quarterly sales forecasting.
- Ensure team members maintain accurate and complete records of
the opportunities and pipeline as well as forecast the business on
a regular basis.
- Serve as executive sponsor during strategic level deals.
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing
clients and prospects throughout the organization.
- Display a systemic approach to managing meaningful contract
negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape
to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing.
- 3+ years selling into the SaaS space.
- 2+ years of experience effectively developing, managing and
leading inside sales teams.
- 4+ years of Enterprise/Commercial Sales experience.
- Remarkable and consistent track record of success leading a
team to exceed revenue goals.
- Demonstrated ability to implement and train sales teams in
strategic selling techniques.
- Experience developing sales plans and analyzing metrics.
- Experience in healthcare industry is a bonus.
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM.
- Transparent culture
- Work in this building in Lehi, UT (Open to Remote)
- Great opportunities for career growth
- A stellar onsite gym with local professional coaches, morning
and night classes offered
- Weekly free lunch, breakfast and smoothies
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran
Keywords: Podium Infotech, Lehi , Director of Enterprise Sales, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!