Sr. Graphic Designer
Company: Sunrun Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We're looking for a Senior Designer to join Sunruns quickly
growing Sales Marketing team. You will be a multi-interested,
multidisciplinary designer with big ideas and exceptional design
craft. This position provides a unique opportunity to work with the
corporate Sunrun branding along with conceptualizing and developing
multiple internal brands. We work in print, digital, video,
environment and more.
- Act as creative lead, partnering with copywriters and
stakeholders on projects that span print, web, digital, video and
- Continually looking for ways to elevate the brand.
- Collaborate with UX designers to improve visual expression of
- Refine and create style guides for multiple brands that we
manage within the company.
- Design, create, and optimize pieces for emails, landing pages,
social media, print and more.
- Manage image selection and asset library.
- Empower a fast growing marketing team to truly stand out in the
growing solar power market.
- Coordinating external and internal creative initiatives.
- 3+ years of experience as a visual/graphic designer with a
proven track record of compelling design work.
- A love for typography, interaction, traditional graphic design,
and design systems.
- Demonstrated fluency with design tools including the full suite
of Adobe Creative Cloud. Competency working in Microsoft Office,
and GSuite products.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills, with a
proven ability to drive complex projects with minimal
- A diverse sense of taste and the ability to apply it to various
- A solid point-of-view and an optimistic, collaborative
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and communication
skills, with the ability to convey concepts clearly and
- A strong portfolio of visual and brand design work.
- Ability to work quickly on urgent projects
- Experience in illustration creation.
- Experience in iconography creation.
- Experience with creating simple animations.
- Experience with Figma.
- Experience with Webflow or other front end development.
- Interested in sports culture and design.
- Prepress and print fulfillment.
Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does
not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our
commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging drives our ability
to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. At
Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their
differences will help us create a planet run by the sun for
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without
consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship,
political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national
origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other
basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with
criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and
local law. If you have a disability or special need that requires
accommodation, please let us know.
Keywords: Sunrun Inc., Lehi , Sr. Graphic Designer, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!