Release Manager II
Company: Vivint Smart Home, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Vivint Infrastructure Platform vertical is looking for a
Release Manager who has experience with Project / Release
Management experience of large cross functional systems. In this
role you will work closely with the Infrastructure Platform
development team, QA team, Automation Ops team and Release
Engineering to ensure the releases are completed and deployed in a
timely manner with the highest quality expectations.
- At least 4 years' experience in IT Project Management role
- Excellent written & verbal communication, and analytical
- Knowledge of industry best practices in software development
and quality assurance policies/practices
- Experience with Software lifecycle management in a fast-paced
- Ability to remove barriers and enable teams/exercise technical
judgment, in solving software engineering challenges involving bug
triage, source control, software quality, continuous integration,
- Ability to be an influential member of a cross-functional team
composed of both technical and non-technical members to create
great collaborative solutions
- Passionate about user experience, high-quality technology, and
what we can do to improve them.
- Ability to summarize key points and tie them back to the
Optional Nice to Have Skills/Experience
- Services testing experience with tools like Paw, Insomnia or
- Experience planning, development, or testing of
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working in or working knowledge of CI/CD
- Knowledge of source management tools like Git and
- Experience in SDLC and agile development, including Atlassian
and related toolsets
- Google Cloud
If you are an active Vivint employee, please apply through
Workday by searching "Find Jobs".
Keywords: Vivint Smart Home, Inc., Lehi , Release Manager II, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!