Harvest Assistant Restaurant Manager
Company: Thanksgiving Point
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Contribute to a professional restaurant management team helping
to creating a casual-professional and exceptional dining experience
for our guests. Emphasis on, but not limited to, day-time business,
restaurant reservations, hostess training, front-of-the-house
organization and guest relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To oversee and assist in the set-up, confirmation and
organization of restaurant reservations and the reservations area
and its employees (hostesses).
- Orders supplies, performs inventories insuring restaurant
supplies/tools are at adequate levels for service.
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of restaurant. Including:
table set-ups, flowers, decorations, lighting, and all aspects
pertaining to the ambiance of the restaurant.
- Assists in the training and managing of all hostesses and
supervises other employees as relating to the business.
- To insure proper sequence of service for all dining guests
- Exhibits job and product knowledge sufficient to provide guests
with accurate information in all aspects of food, service, and
- Exhibits self-confidence to the degree necessary to handle a
variety of situations in a positive and professional manner.
- Exhibits a positive attitude when speaking about guests, fellow
employees and management.
- Takes ownership and is responsible for all aspects of
restaurant operations during shift.
- Assists Restaurant Manager in daily duties such as preforming
inventories, sales and labor reports, ordering supplies, guest
correspondence (emails, phone), basic accounting, scheduling and
other duties as needed.
Must be able to stand and/or be on-feet for long periods at a
time. Available to work nights,
weekends, certain holidays. Job involves some heavy lifting
(trays, chairs, tables). Basic
accounting and computer skills required.
Keywords: Thanksgiving Point, Lehi , Harvest Assistant Restaurant Manager, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!