Sr Java Software Engineer
Company: Lending Club
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Current Employees of LendingClub: Please apply via your internal
LendingClubCorporation (NYSE: LC) is the parent company
ofLendingClubBank, National Association, Member FDIC, and the
onlyfull-spectrumfintech marketplace bank. Members can gain access
to a broad range of financial products and services through a
technology-driven platform, designed to help them pay less when
borrowing and earn more when saving. Since 2007, more than 3
million members have joined the Club to help reach their financial
goals. We're leading the governance of a new industry by developing
ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better
opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial
future and our team is committed to making that a reality. Come
About the Role
Here at Lending Club as a Sr Software Engineer, you'll work on
the platform that is transforming the banking industry. We're
looking for talented Software Engineers passionate about building
new applications from the ground up and who will join a growing
team in developing the products that allow our borrowers and
investors to achieve their financial goals. The technology teams
move fast, celebrate great ideas, inspire testing and learning, and
stretch for new solutions.
What You'll Do
- Implement and document new software components.
- Understand how code fits into broader technical and/or business
- Actively participate in code and technical design reviews.
- Work with Product Management to understand requirements and
contribute to release planning.
- Research new technologies and prototype new ideas.
- Ensure high testability and quality of delivered software.
- Work with QA and Operations teams to troubleshoot and fix
defects in software.
- Participate in building Scrum process and agile culture within
- Help mentor team of junior software engineers.
- Are you a tried, enterprise Software/Java Engineer, having
worked in a dynamic, agile environment with minimal
- Do you have experience working with agile methodology,
test-driven development, source control management, and automated
- Are you credible, offering 5+ years of meaningful
- Currently you are working with Java and Web services.
- UNIX/Linux is in your wheelhouse and you are currently
utilizing your scripting skills (shell, Perl, Python, etc.)
- You have strong database skills (SQL, MySQL, ORACLE)
- Solving problems is your passion.
- You possess superb communication skills.
- Self-motivated teammate who excels in a reciprocal environment.
(This is the place to take initiative and ask intelligent
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, or a related
field of study.
- You have the ability to scale applications.
- Working knowledge of AWS.
- You have a passion to deliver on-time, quality work.
- You accumulated your development experience in a true agile
- You are passionate about our mission to transform the banking
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to
diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health
decisions, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, disability status, political views or activity, or other
applicable legally protected characteristics. We believe that a
variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger
as we work together to transform the traditional banking
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application
process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a
disability, please contact us at
Keywords: Lending Club, Lehi , Sr Java Software Engineer, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!