Automation Engineer : 21-02108
Company: Akraya Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Primary Skills: ServiceNow, Nagios, AWS
Duration: Long term contract
Contract Type: W2 Only
What you'll do
- Support product engineering and operations teams in the
development and deployment of monitoring solutions for
- Drive adoption and optimization of observability systems with
the Global Operations Center
- Support service management and product teams through developing
automation of complex workflows.
- Contribute to the development of new features for our core
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of technologies and
methods in use at and how to instrument, monitor, and automate
- Facilitate the sharing of knowledge and experience across teams
to enable effective use of our tools and solutions.
- Build custom-developed dashboards and alerting.
- Participate in problem management by identifying and closing
gaps in monitoring and workflows.
What you'll need to succeed
- Self-motivation, attention to detail, and desire to continue
- Five years or more of solution design and deployment work in a
- Hands-on experience with monitoring tools such as New Relic,
Nagios, Splunk, Prometheus is a plus.
- Experience developing solutions on the ServiceNow platform
- Experience integrating with enterprise platforms such as Jira,
Slack, PagerDuty, Confluence is a plus.
- Strong technical background and customer orientation
- Specific experience in Application Performance Management (APM)
concepts is a plus.
- Development experience in one or more of the following
- Experience implementing and supporting solutions built on cloud
platforms such as AWS and Azure
- Excellent organizational, communication, critical thinking &
- Bachelor degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
To follow up with any questions, please contact
Shahbaz at 408-907-6161.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing
partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We
offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical,
dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care),
401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies
based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit
akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work
finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all
aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to
gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability,
gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military
status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an
equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion,
and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and
Keywords: Akraya Inc., Lehi , Automation Engineer : 21-02108, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!