Creative Project Manager
Posted on: June 10, 2021
We are looking for a growth-minded project manager to join our
growing internal Creative team. In this important role, you will
work closely with other Creative leaders to meet organizational
needs and help us achieve our mission to fuel the American dream
for millions of small business owners.
You are passionate about helping small businesses. You want to put
a dent in the universe with the work you do each day. You are a
gifted planner and organizer who loves a fast-paced, creative
environment and hitting goals.
As our project manager, you will be the heart of our Creative team
(design, content and video), responsible for managing workflow
through the entire lifecycle and delivering on time and on budget.
Meticulous communication and organizational skills will be crucial
to your success as will your ability to forge strong, positive
relationships with stakeholders and fellow team members.
Lendio is the nations leading marketplace for
small business loans and has facilitated more than $1.6 billion in
loans to help small business owners start, operate, and grow. We
fuel the American dream.
- 3+ years experience in a project management role - ideally in
an creative/agency environment
- Familiarity with creative project workflows including videos,
website pages, marketing campaigns, educational content, etc.
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Prior track record of managing creative projects targeted at
U.S. small business owners a huge plus
- PMP certification also a huge plus
- Own the roadmap and backlog for Creative team projects
- Work with stakeholders to source work, develop requirements,
establish timelines, and define success
- Develop a efficient, repeatable, and effective system for
creative project execution
- Collaborate closely with Creative team members and remove
- Maintain familiarity with the Lendio platform and our partner
- Willingness to be bold, challenge the status quo, and
experiment to uncover new opportunities
- Ability to clarify requirements, build plans, keep projects on
track, and deliver desired results
- Not afraid to be measuredyou own the delivery of your teams
- Eager and open to grow in your career
And the best reason to work at Lendio is our culture! Check us out
#lendiolife and on Glassdoor.
- Be part of a high performing, collaborative team and have fun
at work each day
- Competitive pay
- A full suite of traditional benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k with company-match and immediate vesting
- Company-contributed HSA
- Onsite gym and standing desks
- Wellness program
Keywords: Lendio, Lehi , Creative Project Manager, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!