Cash Application Specialist
Company: Sunrun Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Cash Application specialist will report to the Revenue
Manager and plays a critical role in our business. The primary role
of the cash specialist is to accurately post daily cash payments
received from our customers. This position also involves
researching, resolving and reconciling customer accounts. If you
are a talented person who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic
environment, this position may be for you.
This is who we are:
If change means solving one of the biggest challenges of our
time by reinventing the way people power their homes, then we say
bring it on. It doesn't hurt that we're reducing carbon emissions,
adding new jobs to the economy, and having fun while doing it. In
2007, Sunrun co-Founders Ed Fenster and Lynn Jurich set out to make
home solar mainstream. Upfront cost was a huge barrier to home
solar adoption, so they invented the model now known as "solar
service." Sunrun allows homeowners to pay for solar power, not the
panels. This means Sunrun owns, maintains, and monitors the system
while homeowners pay for the electricity it produces. Each business
day, we install $2 million worth of solar and facilitate one solar
installation every 10 minutes. Our network of more than 30 leading
solar installers employs more than 3,000 people.
- Process incoming customer payments and upload receipts
- Research check payments to be posted to customer's
- Record incoming wires and ACH receipts.
- Review and process refund requests.
- Assist in on going audit requests.
- Research and resolve unidentified and unapplied cash
- Other projects as needed
- Process-minded with ability to problem solve and catch patterns
and give advice on trouble-shooting.
- Able to work with minimal supervision displaying strong
- Detail orientated with strong analytical skills.
- Good team player and able to adapt to various project
- Oracle R12 experience a plus
- Salesforce knowledge a plus
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does
not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our
commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging drives our ability
to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. At
Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their
differences will help us create a planet run by the sun for
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without
consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship,
political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national
origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other
basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with
criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and
local law. If you have a disability or special need that requires
accommodation, please let us know.
Keywords: Sunrun Inc., Lehi , Cash Application Specialist, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!