Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant PRN
Posted on: June 10, 2021
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all
else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in
Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in
communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in
1969 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 30 medical
specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and
As the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) accredited by
Medicare in Utah, and the only Next Generation ACO in the state,
Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to
healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while
providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let's live better.
Position: Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Department: Family Medicine
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician
- Utah license.
- DEA and Utah Controlled Substance license required.
- Looking for a motivated, hard working individual.
- Must be able to multi-task, have strong interpersonal skills,
and be able to also work well on a team.
Description: This is a PRN position in an Urgent Care in Lehi.
Shifts will vary and be come up as the need arises.
- Performs physical exams
- Collects and documents data
- Conducts approved diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Orders laboratory studies
- Prescribes appropriate interventions and medications
- Contributes to excellent patient care
- Any other duties as assigned.
Hours: Varies clinic is open 7 days a week 8am to 8pm
Keywords: RevereHealth, Lehi , Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant PRN, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!