Company: Verisk Analytics
Posted on: June 9, 2021
With a history of impressive growth, an innovative culture, and
offering industry-leading solutions, Verisk Analytics is an amazing
place to work and make a difference. In 2018, Forbes magazine named
Verisk to its World's Best Employers list and, in 2017, to its
World's Most Innovative Companies list for the third consecutive
year. We also earned the Great Place to Work Certification for the
third consecutive year in recognition of our outstanding workplace
Verisk is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in
insurance, energy and specialized markets, and financial services.
Using advanced technologies to collect and analyze billions of
records, Verisk draws on unique data assets and deep domain
expertise to provide first-to-market innovations integrated into
customer workflows. We've been delivering predictive analytics and
decision support solutions to our customers for nearly 50 years,
helping them protect people, property, and financial assets. At
Verisk, you'll be part of an organization that's committed to
serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the
communities where we operate.
At Verisk, you can build an exciting career with meaningful
work; create a positive and lasting impact on the business; and
find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your
career. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to
improve our business will be heard. As key contributors to our
success, our team members enjoy working in a business-casual,
collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources,
advanced technologies, and an excellent benefits package.
- Partners with sales executive and acts as liaison
- advocate between assigned accounts (small to mid-sized) and
Xactware at all levels.
- Manage implementation projects (pre- and post-sales) and
document customer workflows.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of clients' processes, procedures,
infrastructure and support needs.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and resolution of all post-sales
issues: technical or non-technical.
- Ensure proper entitlement for customer contacts (key codes, XA
accounts, eSC accounts, profiles, training, etc.).
- Pro-actively send monthly reports: support issues, tips &
tricks, and market trends.
- Promote custom projects that improve client's workflow
efficiencies and increase Xactware revenue.
- Participate in semi-annual meetings as needed.
- Some travel required to visit assigned accounts when
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on Performance
- Completes all special projects and other duties as
- Must be able to perform duties with reasonable
- 4+ years in a service role that focuses on the targeted product
- Product specialist or training competency within the targeted
- Met or exceeded customer satisfaction scores while working in a
service or training role
- BA/BS in business or related technical field and/or equivalent
- 2+ years maintaining customer relationships in a service or
- 3+ years assisting with and/or managing projects, a portfolio
of accounts and/or equivalent work-related experience
- Maintain and build relationships with customers as well within
your internal and external departments
- Strong organizational, planning and coordination skills
- Ability to manage priorities, work independently, meet tight
deadlines and achieve targets
- Ability to train, manage and motivate personnel who are not
your direct reports
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to
deliver presentations to high level executives
- Strong ability to execute a plan and accomplish goals
- Exceptional problem solving, analysis and negotiating
- Proficient with MS Office, Visio, Excel, MS PowerPoint &
- Knowledge of the industry that the targeted product set
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are
equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants
for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual
orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited
resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or
email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered
Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement
resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Keywords: Verisk Analytics, Lehi , Account Manager, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!