Senior Partnerships and Affiliates Marketing Manager
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Purple is a digitally-native vertical brand with a mission to
help people feel and live better through innovative comfort
solutions. To us, comfort means more than great products, it means
empowering every employee to feel comfortable being themselves. We
believe your career at Purple will be a one-of-a-kind "Career in
Comfort" because our workforce is one-of-a-kind. We are committed
to a culture of collaboration where every voice is heard and
understood. As an innovation company at our core, we believe a
diversity workforce brings better insights, solutions and products
and serves as the backbone to bettering our company. Join with us
as we add to our team of exceptional individuals who will help us
take over the world - one mattress at a time.
Purple Innovations is experiencing tremendous growth and is
seeking an experienced Senior Partnership and Affiliate Manager to
lead the growth of the Partnerships, Affiliates, and the
Performance Influencer teams. Under the direction of the
Omnichannel Marketing Director, this position leads a team that
develops and executes marketing programs that support and recruit
new and existing affiliates, influencers, and partners. This
position requires strong Biz-Dev, Strategic Partnerships, and
business experience; this is not a Brand position but is rather a
performance Marketing role. The position interfaces with Product
Marketing, Brand Marketing, Marketing Acquisition, Marketing
Communications, and other teams to roll out different strategic
partnerships while overseeing affiliate and influencer marketing
Purple has always produced quirky, unusual content and is a
disruptor in a traditional industry. Similarly, you will play a
vital role in a dynamic, collaborative, and fast-moving environment
as we change and disrupt the traditional affiliate and influencer,
marketing model. You will be primarily responsible for identifying
partnerships with other companies and building a strong partnership
with solid business outcomes. This role will also lead a
highly-skilled affiliate and performance influencer channel. The
role may also be closely aligned with efforts related to
spokespersons, celebrity influencers, Brand Ambassadors, and other
marketing channels' partnerships. You will manage budgets,
collaborate on strategy, create, manage, and present channel
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify, vet, and develop key partnerships with strong ROI
- Work with agencies, digital marketing, and other partners to
develop programs that are designed to increase engagement, traffic,
conversion, and revenue.
- Actively manages the Affiliate, Partnership, and Influencer
teams, providing strategic direction to the teams.
- Actively lead, manage, and grow people who are direct reports
to this role.
- Assists in the oversight of day-to-day facets of marketing
campaigns and deliver results to Director and Vice President.
- Leads teams managing all tools, documentation, and
- Oversees the development and maintenance of reporting
dashboards to track, optimize, and report on partnerships and
- Collaborates on marketing calendars with other
- Stays up to date on new opportunities, betas, and potential
- Synthesize campaign learnings and communicates data-driven
recommendations and best practices to the digital marketing and
brand teams on an ad-hoc or regular basis.
- Communicates effectively with all parties, and strategically
grows the channel.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in: Marketing, Communications, Advertising,
or a similar field, or equivalent education and experience.
- Three or more years of proven Business Development and
- Three or more years of affiliate marketing experience in a
brand, agency, or platform environment.
- One or more years of influencer marketing experience in a
publisher, advertiser, or agency environment.
- Three or more years of eCommerce or online retail
- Four or more progressive years managing marketing teams and
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills; ability to
juggle multiple projects at one time and self-prioritize
- Strong working knowledge of affiliate and influencer marketing
strategies and tactics, KPIs, and a proven record of data-driven,
ROAS focused advertising experience.
- Experience managing a marketing budget exceeding $20mm a
- Ability to speak, write, and communicate on a professional
level with members of internal and external personnel including
C-Suite level professionals, publishers, and high-profile
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Experience purchasing and negotiating contracts for various
digital media, including email, newsletters, banner display, native
content, and other digital advertisements.
- Experience working with affiliate networks such as Rakuten,
Impact, Share-A-Sales, and direct affiliates.
- Experience with strategic partnerships and business development
across multiple verticals: Financial Institutions, Publishers,
Brands, Data Brokers, and various other industries.
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented.
- Exceptional communications skills and highly developed
- Strong working knowledge of campaign management applications
and marketing reporting applications.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Willingness to challenge status quo and perceived constraints
while providing solutions for change.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Generous PTO
- Market Money
- Earn a Mattress
- Purple Swag
- Amazing Purple Products
WHY WORK AT PURPLE?
Make your mark: We value innovative thinking. At Purple, you
will be empowered to bring your ideas to life as we work together
to improve people's lives through comfort.
Gain unique experience: Be a part of one of the fastest-growing
companies in Utah! The contributions you make will matter at Purple
as the company continues to grow with you.
- Awesome culture: Join the tight-knit team at Purple and you can
enjoy working alongside industry experts, making close friends, and
annual employee appreciation events.
Purple provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
Keywords: Purple, Lehi , Senior Partnerships and Affiliates Marketing Manager, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!