When it comes to something as important as a career decision,
you need a realistic picture of the job you are applying for.
Traditional job descriptions just don't cut it. Solutionreach gets
We'll send you a copy of the official job description during the
interview process. For now, here are some Frequently Asked
Questions about the role.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS(3-minute read)
What is a day in the life of a Senior FP&A Analyst?
- Execute the end-to-end planning, budgeting and forecasting of
financial statements and operating metrics
- Lead budgeting and forecasting processes, including the
preparation and communication of executive and/or Board level
- Partner with functional leadership to design and create ad hoc
financial proposals and reports
- Provide financial advice by studying operational issues,
identify trends, monitor variances and apply financial principles
and practices; develop recommendations for improvement
- Design, create and maintain systems to deliver financial
reporting and variance analysis
- Identify and promote process improvement to streamline business
procedures and systems
- Responsible for the integrity and timely preparation and
delivery of financial reporting and financial statements that are
in compliance with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Manage financial reporting and related audit activities in
partnership with the broader finance and accounting team
What will I need to thrive in this role?
- 3-6 years of experience in public accounting or equivalent
- CPA or CFA
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, experience with Microsoft
Power BI or VBA are a plus
- Working knowledge of ERP, accounting and CRM systems, Intacct
and Salesforce experience preferred
- Strong business acumen, intellectual curiosity and analytical
- Comfort with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Team player mentality
What does high performance look like?
- You exemplify our Credo: Team members first; Communicate
clearly; Fearlessly lead and evolve; Bring our best selves
- You consistently deliver outstanding results
- You show a deep understanding of the business' priorities, and
you lead projects that make a measurable impact on SR's daily
- You take ownership and initiative to push projects forward
without outside influence
- You actively search for ways to create value and address
problems others haven't tackles
- Functional leaders say that working with you positively
influenced their operations
What is my potential for career growth?
This role comes with a rapid path for advancement. How soon that
happens is completely up to you and how hard you go after it. The
team members who advance into leadership opportunities are high
performers and team players. They bring their best selves to work
each day and are very adaptable and coachable. They approach each
challenge with a positive attitude and a determination to work
through anything. They become a leader on the team that will
naturally propel them to being a leader in the company.
What is the team like?
This is a team of high-energy analysts and accountants. We
strive to help each other perform at a high level, and we always
collaborate to find new ways to improve.
We do our best to overcome the "boring" stereotype of
accountants. The team is made up of individuals who each bring
their own unique personalities, experiences, and backgrounds.
Monthly team lunches and regular team meetings provide a great
opportunity for everyone to socialize and connect with other team
The team provides financial visibility and understanding leading
to improved business decisions (we do not merely record other's
decisions). We own areas of the business and partner with leaders
to make sound financial decisions. We provide data needed to turn
around and grow the respective business lines. We reserve the right
to keep learning and improving.
Sounds great. What's the catch?
Solutionreach is not for everyone. Here's why:
- Fast Evolution: Solutionreach evolves quickly and constantly to
succeed as a business. This means sometimes you have to switch
gears halfway through a project, solve problems with minimal
information, and roll with the punches.
- Big Goals: We have a mission to transform healthcare, and you
impact that directly. You will want to work smart and do what it
takes to get things done.
- Non-stop Learning: We care about personal development and have
a culture of feedback, so your manager or team may have to tell you
things that are difficult to hear and vice versa.
- Differences: The last thing we want is hiring people who are
just like us. This means you will work with others that you may not
immediately click with or sometimes disagree with. That's not a bad
thing. Be curious and compassionate. Be willing to change your
mind. That's belonging in its true form: celebrating and finding
genuine value in our differences.
Where will this role be located?
This position will be located in our Lehi, UT office, with a
potential flexible work arrangement (WFH/virtual).
What is the hiring process?
- An initial phone interview with P&C (Solutionreach's
version of HR)
- An onsite interview with three department leaders
- A 5-minute online aptitude game
Solutionreach, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and
E-verify participant. We welcome and encourage diversity in the
workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or
national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other
characteristics protected by law.