Company: Medifast, Inc
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Java/J2EE Developer will participate in our ecommerce
development and international expansion. This person will
demonstrate proven knowledge and success in learning & implementing
the hybris b2c customization to integrate with a variety of back
- Focus on the overall design and customization of the
multi-country rollouts of the B2C commerce site with the best
- Grow the Hybris/ecommerce knowledge in the team.
- Collaborate with team members in developing applicable
methodologies, tools and approaches.
- Lead the onshore and offshore resources to deliver solutions on
time and on budget.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S. Or B. A.) or Equivalent Experience in a
Web Development Related Field.
- 3-5 years of experience with Java and Spring.
- Hands on Experience developing code using Object Oriented
- Strong working knowledge of database systems like MySQL or
- Application Integration experience using
- Experience interacting with business analysis teams to
understand project requirements.
- Experience with designing, developing, documenting,
unit-testing, implementing and deploying web-based Java
applications to support business requirements.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks and code quality
- Knowledge of browser compatibility issues and of CSS Support
for both modern and legacy browsers.
- Experience working on Agile projects and understanding Agile
- Preferred experience with CMS or ecommerce platforms like
Hybris / AEM.
Keywords: Medifast, Inc, Lehi , Java/J2EE Developer, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!