Universal Teller - FT
Company: University Federal Credit Union
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Hours: 9:00 am 6:00 pm, Monday Friday w/some Saturdays
Pay: $16.50/hr. More possible with experience.
The experience you need to succeed:
- 6 months of customer service experience preferred.
- Must have outgoing personality.
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent G.E.D.
- Operation of business machinery to include Xerox, computers and
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel.
What youll do:
- Sells all Credit Union products and services that meet members
individual needs including Real Estate, Financial Services, and
- Follows Member Service Roadmap -- Interviews members, provides
- Provides World Class service to members and potential
- Understands the Bank Secrecy Act and how it is applied.
- Follow 5 step on-boarding process with all member interactions
with thank you notes and phone calls/e-mails.
- Maintain current supply of sales and promotional materials
- Represent the credit union in a professional manner, both in
dress and in actions
- May fill in for Branch Manager on a temporary basis.
- May be responsible for performing in the Service Supervisor
- Comply with all regulations as required by law, including but
not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, FACT Act, GLBA, Regulation
CC (funds availability), Regulation DD (TIS) and other regulations
as required by law as it relates to his/her position
- Perform other duties as assigned
- To maintain a dependable record of attendance and
- Support branch initiatives including attending and working
tabling, and Community Events as needed, and representing Credit
Union in professional manner.
- Will generate opportunities by making outbound calls to
existing member base to discuss opportunities to improve members
- Support Lending Call Center, by providing needed documentation
for loan applications, and by assisting with the closing of
Your Purpose will be:
Every employee is responsible for fulfilling our Mission
Statement: To improve the financial well-being of our members,
while providing world class service.
To help members succeed financially by processing transactions,
identifying needs, and through that, offering multiple financial
products and services that satisfy those member needs to new and
existing members while providing courteous, professional, and
knowledgeable service. Have a consistent focus to increase member
satisfaction and account retention by giving exceptional
Perks for you:
- Opportunity for advancement and career growth.
- Ongoing paid training opportunities.
- 11 paid holidays and paid time off.
- Affordable health insurance options for all employees.
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts.
- 14.47% 401(k) contribution (no matching necessary).
- Credit Union benefits including discounts on credit card
interest rates and discounts on mortgage loan fees.
Get to know University Credit Union:
The University Federal Credit Union, also known as University
Credit Union, is a full-service financial co-operative, serving the
needs of over 100,000 member-owners and their communities in Salt
Lake and Davis Counties. Established at the University of Utah,
University Credit Union provides the best rates and service on
whatever products its members need whether it's a mortgage, auto,
or commercial loan.
Our vision is, Making the difference to every member, every day!
This is not only accomplished through the world-class service we
strive to provide to each member, but also through our ongoing
community outreach projects. The Credit Union is also making the
difference to our employees by encouraging ongoing development and
continued opportunism for advancement.
Keywords: University Federal Credit Union, Lehi , Universal Teller - FT, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!