Company: Costa Vida
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Costa Vida is seeking a Facilities Technician who isresponsible
forperforming highly diversified duties to troubleshoot, repair,
andmaintainproduction and facility equipmentaccording tosafety,
predictive, and productive maintenancesystems. This individual will
be responsible for building maintenance,inspecting, and
performingpreventativemaintenance and repairs. The Facilities
Technician in this position must be a self-starter who can work
well with people at all levels both in and out of the
This position has full-time availability and makes a competitive
wage between $18.00 to $25.00 per hour. Full-time positions have
benefits including medical, HSA, dental, vision, life insurance,
unlimited PTO, and a 401(k)-matching plan. This position will be
working at the Lehi Corporate Office. If you are looking for a fun,
fast-paced, and team-centered environment, apply today!
REPORTS TO: Director of Construction and Facilities
THE ESSENTIAL ACTIONS THAT WILL MAXIMIZE SUCCESS FOR THIS
Involved in the facilities process of new/remodeled restaurant
locations, special projects, and communicating project tasks.
- Changeair filters, light bulbs/ballasts, patch holes, building
systems, electrical systems, electronic systems, refrigeration
systems, HVAC, minor construction repairs such as doors, hinges,
handles, and electricalwiring.
- Plan and perform work requiring a thorough knowledge of
mechanical, electrical, and minor plumbingfor food system-based
- Service refrigeration equipmentand restaurant equipment
- Perform thorough inspections of property and equipment
todeterminepotential problems and hazards.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals to perform required
maintenance and service.
- Installing, moving, repairing, and removingequipment and
utilities within the building
- Proficientat repairingandmaintainingcold beverage
- Transport equipment and install replacement parts.
- Troubleshoot malfunctioning equipment and its parts.
- Swap out failed equipment or clean with minor adjustments as
Responsible for confirming project objectives are being
- Plan and implement project objectives with the facilities
- Communicate facilities status and updates in operation
- Log andmaintainpreventive maintenance programs,
schedules,repairs, and monitor the progress of open work
- Update weekly facilities project schedules for all projects and
- Regularly communicate potential or existing issues with the
facilities coordinator/manager and operations team.
- Implement preventive maintenanceschedules and inspections.
Ensures that all projects are being completed with the highest
level of quality.
- Ensure quality at all levels of the project.
- Communicate with the company partners to ensure they are
informed of current updates.
- Make anyrepairs neededon time; making sure repairs are
- Act as a point of contact for emergencies ona 24/7 basis.
- High School Diploma/Trade School Equivalent
- Three years of facilities/construction technician background or
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position which
includes frequent lifting moderate to heavy up to 50 pounds,
standing, repetitive motions, pushing/pulling,stooping, crouching,
kneeling, bending, climbing, rooftop work, and walking forlong
- Valid and clean driving record and company
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electricmeters,and
material handlingequipment in performing duties.
- Strong mechanical aptitudes, and a working knowledge of
electrical, and mechanical systems.
- Ability to define problems and resolve them quickly.
- Familiarwith local building codes and OSHA regulations.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you are ready to build valuable relationships with a
work-family worth bragging about, please fill out our initial
5-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting
Keywords: Costa Vida, Lehi , Facilities Technician, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!