Premier Technical Support Engineer
Company: Adobe Systems Incorporated
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's
all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global
brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional
digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to
create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and
transform how companies interact with customers across every
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to
creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is
respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new
ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the
next big idea could be yours!
Marketers are increasingly relying on Adobe to help them tackle
their biggest challenges and increase dedication, retention,
acquisition, and revenue. As a Technical Consultant, your main
responsibility will be to provide technical guidance and help Adobe
internal teams, customers and partners be successful with Adobe
Campaign! You will seek complex technical challenges such as
diagnosing multiple data systems via multiple protocols,
identifying and recommending solutions that can provide real-time
decisions for millions of customers, and helping connect customers
to all the products in the Adobe Marketing Cloud.
Your knowledge of databases, programming languages, and web
technologies will enable you to provide a level of architectural
oversight and technical solutions to achieve customer success. As
the specialist of our software, you will be delivering standard
methodologies to other internal groups at Adobe.
What You'll Do
Key aspects of this role include the following activities:
- We provide timely response and resolution to technical
- Educate internal technical teams, customers and partners on
specific product functionality required to resolve their
- Work collaboratively with Technical Support team members and
members of other Adobe teams such as Consulting Services,
Engineering and Technical Operations.
- We collaborate with wider teams internally in order to provide
customer centric data and insights into customer facing service
What you'll need to succeed
- Fluency in English, one additional European language will be a
- Ability to research and resolve complex technical issues
- 3-5 years of equivalent practical experience; Bachelor's degree
- Ability to prioritize and optimally handle your workload.
- Experience in evaluating and understanding business impact of
- Demonstrable ability to find innovative ways to solve complex
- Familiarity with XML
- Experience with one or more database platforms (PostgreSQL,
Oracle, SQL, or MySQL) is required
- Experience with web services APIs, database connectors, and
SOAP would be good to have.
- Ability to multi-task and work through problems
- Excellent Communications skills (written & verbal).
We're happy that you're pursuing career development
opportunities at Adobe.
Keywords: Adobe Systems Incorporated, Lehi , Premier Technical Support Engineer, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!