Insurance and Financial Services Position - State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: Spencer Shin - State Farm Agent
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with
the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a
State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you!
State Farm agents market only State Farm insurance and financial
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Work with the agent to develop and maintain a digital marketing
system to promote the office.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the agent to identify and support local community
events in our market.
- Work with the agent to help manage the website and social media
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Hourly pay
- Commission plus bonus
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative,
retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products
play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover
from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Provide timely and thorough activity reports to agent
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Experience in marketing financial products
- Knowledge of financial services products
- Knowledge of life products
- Knowledge of health products
- Ability to explain complex financial issues in understandable
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Bilingual - Korean preferred
- Bilingual - Mandarin preferred
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Property and Casualty license (must have currently)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product
changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on
the next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent,
not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm
agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable
licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are
independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm
agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Spencer Shin - State Farm Agent, Lehi , Insurance and Financial Services Position - State Farm Agent Team Member, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!