Company: Adobe Systems Incorporated
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's
all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global
brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional
digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to
create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and
transform how companies interact with customers across every
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to
creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is
respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new
ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the
next big idea could be yours!
Adobe creates a variety of reports and core content that range
from primary research to thought leadership. The senior writer
would be a seasoned writer and editor who can help elevate our
content with compelling stories and deep insights. We need someone
who can take a complicated piece of technology or software and make
it sound simple and inspiring.
The studio senior writer would work with a team of writers, both
internally and externally, to guide and ensure great writing, and
keep a consistent tone and voice in all medium and long-form
writing projects. Not only will this require editing chops, but we
also want a great writer who can lead by creating and writing key
pieces of content. This position requires collaboration with a
variety of key stakeholders, including creative directors and
senior marketers, and we want someone who can present work with an
understanding of both creative ideas and strategic reasoning.
What you need to succeed
- A love of storytelling and ability to simplify messaging into a
- The ability to write content that explains advanced technology
in ways that excite and engage marketers, yet maintains the Adobe
- Experience working with Creative Directors to refine (and
refine, and refine, and refine) headlines and copy.
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional attention to
- The ability to work as a member of a team and has the focus to
prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive editorial experience, including familiarity with the
Chicago Manual of Style and the conventions of American English
style and usage.
- A knowledge of the latest Adobe products, solutions, and
- A minimum of ten years experience as a copywriter with
editorial and proofreading experience at a world-class creative
agency, publication, or in-house marketing team.
- A talent for articulating new ideas, presenting work, and
guiding other writers.
- A crazy obsession with storytelling, writing, and
- A B.A. or B.S. degree.
Keywords: Adobe Systems Incorporated, Lehi , Sr. Writer, Other , Lehi, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!